Tee's diary

Silly question coming up.... What does it taste like? c

It depends on how you cook it. Its a bit watery so better if its stir fried, however, it's lovely in stews with lamb and spices but a little jelly kind of consistency.

Once I am done procrastinating on here and gulf down this bp coffee (which isn't strong enough) I will be doing kettlenetics :) need to try and strike a balance, doing it after my mammoth brekkie was not good but by the time I get my butt in gear and get it done its almost dinner time :-/

Oh, and I'm paying for my Saturday antics :'( horrible scales!

Iv only ever seen it is Lidl (or was it Aldi) I'm struggling to get my carbs up, despite massive plates of greens!

There is a really nice pumpkin pie recipe with a pecan crust, I'm making a crustless one tomoz :)

I got a can of that too, let me know how you get on with the pie :)

OMG LadyF! You are a genius!!!!!! Just made a broccoli, spinach and bacon bake!

Just under 8 carbs, maybe should have only had half as it took an age to eat! I am stuffed :) added a huge spring onion to get the carbs up. thinking of adding chicken next time.

Attachments

• image-2930758439.jpg
    image-2930758439.jpg
    455.6 KB · Views: 25
Glad you like it hun - and call me Susie :)

Yep I think it's pretty adaptable - I'm trying to eat more broccoli, so it's a good way of adding that as a side dish to protein :)

Crustless pumpkin pie :)

176cals 6.9g carbs 2.5 of them are from the Splenda tho :-( why do the silly Americans use cups?!

Baked for a lot longer as I thought it was going to firm up....... Very tasty if I say so myself! Going to have a slice for brekkie tomoz :)

Attachments

• image-4105317975.jpg
    image-4105317975.jpg
    483.8 KB · Views: 42
Crustless pumpkin pie :)

176cals 6.9g carbs 2.5 of them are from the Splenda tho :-( why do the silly Americans e use cups?!

Baked for a lot longer as I thought it was going to firm up....... Very tasty if I say so myself! Going to have a slice for brekkie tomoz :)

It looks bloody lush, made go get another muller toffee yoghurt as I was drooling.

Oooppppsssss! Another slice of pie just fell into my mush!

No worries about eating enough carbs today! Just have to find a carb free tea!

Morning!! Having a day off the kettle bells. I had an early night last night as I was so tired I could hardly move :-(

Did the wrong thing this morning too, stepped on the scale +2kg, wtf! I don't feel any heavier and my tummy is quite flat....... Going its just water weight and that being strict with induction will sort it out!

What I have noticed is that my cal count is around 1800-1900 eating all the veg and fat. Hope this isn't the cause, I will only eating around 1500-1600 in the last few weeks.

Hey how many 1lbs is that? don't worry about it as it could be muscle replaced fat, or more likely water weight due to sat......I'm really not sure you need to worry about calories as that's not what atkins is about. So long as your in K you should be losing, regardless - so long as you know your not gorging.

Drink more and it'll be soon gone.

Really liking the look of that pie! Thanks for sharing, going to look for that pumpkin in a tin today.

As for 2kg gain I would say it's mainly food in your stomach n intestines. Just think, if you've gone from eating 1500 cals every day (mostly carbs n veg) to now unlimited but mostly protein (which is heavier anyway) body still adjusting.

Body adjusting dramatically from normal to Atkins bad enough but imagine trying to adjust from a another diet to Atkins, esp low cal one.

More water to flush food out and keep doing what you're doing, you're doing fab.

Also, I recently read that a person was weighing himself once a MONTH as he found weekly fluctuations but overall losses were good. I personally don't know if I could wait a month?!

Keep those kettles going girl and remember, you also increased the KB this week to a heavier one, heavier weights build muscle quicker, so maybe account for some weight gain?!

Hey how many 1lbs is that? don't worry about it as it could be muscle replaced fat, or more likely water weight due to sat......I'm really not sure you need to worry about calories as that's not what atkins is about. So long as your in K you should be losing, regardless - so long as you know your not gorging.

Drink more and it'll be soon gone.

It's 4.4lbs Busy :-/ not in ketosis either, making sure I'm peeing on the stick in the morning before my bp coffee so that I'm not getting a false reading from the coconut oil. I guess i need to give it a few more days..... I will post mfp diary from yesterday, maybe I am eating too much :-(

Really liking the look of that pie! Thanks for sharing, going to look for that pumpkin in a tin today.

As for 2kg gain I would say it's mainly food in your stomach n intestines. Just think, if you've gone from eating 1500 cals every day (mostly carbs n veg) to now unlimited but mostly protein (which is heavier anyway) body still adjusting.

Body adjusting dramatically from normal to Atkins bad enough but imagine trying to adjust from a another diet to Atkins, esp low cal one.

More water to flush food out and keep doing what you're doing, you're doing fab.

Also, I recently read that a person was weighing himself once a MONTH as he found weekly fluctuations but overall losses were good. I personally don't know if I could wait a month?!

Keep those kettles going girl and remember, you also increased the KB this week to a heavier one, heavier weights build muscle quicker, so maybe account for some weight gain?!

You make a lot of sense :) iv been on atkins for about 2 months now with only 1 naughty day. I know I can feel the change in my muscles etc this week, hubby explained about micro tears and all that jazz last night.

I will try and up the water even more, tho 3l feels like I'm drowning already :-/

Honest opinion please peeps! An I being a lard arse?

Attachments

• image-3689164204.jpg
    image-3689164204.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 32
  • image-1545581067.jpg
    image-1545581067.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 31
  • image-1910026947.jpg
    image-1910026947.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 39
Back