Ten stone Challenge

Hi all. Glorious day. Very busy sorting shorts, sandals and haircut out for my boy. Played lots in the garden and had two friends join me too. Little man was late to bed. No problem sticking to plan today even though everyone was scoffing milkshakes and homemade goodies at the cafe. I wasn’t even tempted.

So I’m actually starting to feel like I’ve lost a bit of weight now. 3 stone gone and I feel a bit different. Shoulders feel bonier but my body feels wobblier!!! My leggings looked baggy so I actually wore jeggings today!

I don’t see a loss in the mirror yet but that may be me and my view of myself. The less we weigh the more noticible losses should be. I’m going to stay off scales until Monday.
Shooting all day tomorrow hopefully. Should burn a few calories! Have a great weekend all.

Still 100% even though my “best friend” brought chocolate to the pictures to share. I was a bit annoyed she made the comment “you’re not still on that diet are you”. She’s knows I need to stick to it for months. She could have commented on the fact I was wearing a blouse and jeans for the first time in a long time. Well I stuck to plan. Cried buckets at the Guernsey film and now home to bed.

My coach assessment went well and he’s taken me on. I can’t believe it! Very hard work ahead but excited about it.

Excellent result! It’s a good feeling fitting in to smaller sizes. Keep up the great work x

Aye up. Long day but doing okay on plan. Still need to drink more though. Hope everyone’s okay.

Hi D. I think I’ve done too much lately. Had to come home from work at two. Physically totally exhausted. I nearly fell asleep at the wheel. It’s 5pm and I’m no kidding going to bed. My husband has my son downstairs. I fell asleep on the sofa. Still on the 3 packs. Just had sweet and sour noodles. I’ll stick to shakes thanks. Just hit 270lbs so that’s 45 pounds down. Hope you’re okay. X

Reactions: SPE
45lbs....amazing

Hi. Day from hell. If I drank this would be a full bottle evening. My old habit would have been to “treat” with food but I just had third pack choc puffs. 19s3.5 this morning. Getting close to next bracket. Feel so tired though. I slep 15 hours last night. I can’t wait to see 12 stone. It feels so far away. Keep going.

We can Darcy! Perseverance that’s all. It’s emotional eating got me here in the first place

Ok. Pack eaten and a pint of peppermint tea. Catch up on diaries and I feel a bit more balanced now. I’ve a busy weekend ahead. Training tomorrow, probably in the rain, then to see a friend in a play at night. Birthday party saturday, flower show Sunday. I’ll book in Monday.

Just caught up. 45lbs is amazing well done hun xx

Hi everyone. Where is time going. Still going okay but Saturday was awkward. The birthday was a small family gathering for a home cooked meal. I couldn’t avoid it without seeming really rude. Very Small amount of carbs but I think it knocked me out. Saturday was all day event at Harrogate flower show so plenty of exercise. My friend tried every guilt trip in the book to get me off the diet but I didn’t. She even bought me hot choc when I asked for black coffee. Anyway. Last couple of days have been so busy I’ve not had my phone but I have been totally on track.

Surgery Thursday. Nervous. Really close to next stone bracket so would love to get there. Hope Everyone is ok. Sorry for not booking in. This diet is just normal now.

Sorry for absence. Surgery yesterday on spine and there were complications. I can hardly move and I’m out of ketosis. Plan to get back on track Monday when I get out of hospital. Hope all is well. X

Hi. I got back on track as soon as out of hospital and I’m healing but can’t move much. I’m taking a break from the forum. I’m in 18’s but can’t really weigh in. So that’s about 50lb gone. Will check in when feeling better. Good luck everyone. X

Back