Tenerife - November

Noddynoobs

Hello!

I am trying to arrange a surprise holiday for my BF as it is his 30th this year, and as it will be winter would like to go somewhere nice and warm. Barbados would be nice, but thats out of my budget!! So i was thinking Tenerife or one of the other canaries.... now my question is have any of you lovely people been there that late in the year....dont want to get there and its all shut down as its out of season! we are not in to the clubbing scene, so wouldnt be worried about that, but want to be able to do something while we are there!
or have you got any other suggestion for me?
Thanks in advance!

I've been to Tenerife before, but not in November, it should still be nice then. We often go to Fuerteventura (we have a place there) in the winter & it's warm during the day, but cool in the evenings.

Have you thought about Egypt, easyjet fly there so you can do it at a reasonable price, and the weather will definately be warm.

I've been to Tenerife before, but not in November, it should still be nice then. We often go to Fuerteventura (we have a place there) in the winter & it's warm during the day, but cool in the evenings.

Have you thought about Egypt, easyjet fly there so you can do it at a reasonable price, and the weather will definately be warm.

thanks for that. hadnt really thought about egypt but i wont rule it out! i still have plenty of time to get something sorted.

Back