Teresa's target diary

Just remember that you did it! Thats definitely a feeling to remember and would help next time the PB jar calls you. I love the proper crunchy stuff but I too find it a big trigger and you really dont get alot for a level tablespoon.... although saying that it really is lovely on ryvita :)

Going to bed having survived my 3rd consecutive day OP :)

Tuesday's menu think it may be an EE or a mix to match (changed my mind to green i do love my greens !!)

breakfast
fruit and yogurt

lunch
jacket and beans
alpen light (heb)

dinner
quorn strips stir fry (2 syns)

will add fruit/yogurt/alpen light as needed.

Last edited:
Hope today went well Teresa. Have you tried the quorn tikka strips/pieces...... these are really yummy :) I picked up some packs of stir fry today as they are so simple for coming home from work and putting something together quickly ;)

well done Teresa hopefully today is the end of your 4th OP day :D i had a major meltdown last night but im back on track today....again (feeling a sense of deja vu each time i say this) you did a great job on limiting and measuring the peanut butter....cant say i like that though so not something im ever tempted with lol

Hi Ladies thanks for all the support we have our own little mini group going on.

Weigh in tomorrow and really hope i have lost 1 pound so i am free again (back in target range)

I have not tried the quorn tikka pieces but will look out for them. I marinated my quorn pieces in soy sauce and sweet chilli sauce tonight and then stir fried them with loads of veg (stir fry pack and garlic, ginger and chinese five spice) Delish!

Teresa

Ok way to busy for my own good.

weighed in and officially lost the pound I thought i had lost last week, so really a pound loss and a sts over two weeks. I am 10 st 11 again the top of my target range NOW to get to the bottom of it 6 pounds to go can i do it for christmas.

I have not eaten much today :-(

didn't eat breakfast as ran early and then to class

snack in class
banana and apple

lunch
wierd combo but again in a hurry so it was what i could grab eat and run, tiny amount of leftover stir fry, and some cottage cheese tescos light choices pineapple and passion fruit 2 syns and so not worth it :-(

snack
yogurt

tea (have to eat early as running out in 45 minutes !!)
savoury rice and quorn balls

Snack later
fiber plus bar (heb)
42g rf cheese (hea)

If very hungry some syn free chips and ketchup !!

well done on losing your 1lb:) and you will definetly be able to lose the remaining 6lb by christmas (10 weeks till the week before christmas so just over 1/2lb per week by my reckoning) very do-able:)

Well what a day real roller coaster of highs and lows!

Trying to think about all the good things that happened today instead of the bad things.

I was at a slimming world taster tonight :)
I had some delicous chocolate cheesecake, key lime pie, some ok ginger cake and choc cake tiny sample pieces of each and did not know the syns (all of them low syn recipes) so will count it as my syns done for the day.

Tomorrow is another big day for me so need to pick myself up brush off the bad parts of today and have another great day,

Why oh why can i not make cakes without eating loads of cake mix? I am declaring here what I have done, I am going to syn the amount for one cake and move on IT IS NOT GOING TO BE THE START OF A BINGE IT IS NOT (see how determined i am there)

This is my focus for the next month to not throw in the towel when i eat something unplanned.

Teresa

Well done on your pound loss Teresa :) x

I know what you mean about the cake mix, I'm the same! Well done for synning the amount for one cake (thats the only accurate way to do it really)...... one step further in your defence against the cake mix is just to put it in the sink asap and fill with washing up liquid and hot water ready to clean. Maybe you could do this before you even have a chance to contemplate having any ? I know its easier said than done, but maybe if you do it once it could become the norm.

I really hope you have a good evening and are still on plan :)

well done for synning the amount for the cake mix, i dread every time my oldest asks to make cakes for exactly that reason!

im liking your determination and with positive thinking like that your going to get to your bottom weight range in no time at all x

Tired tired tired left home for work at 7.30 am worked until 6 pm, Immediately to a meeting until 9.30, home by 10.15 but had no more syns so an on plan day.

thanks for the support over the cake mix, i intend to get it washed quick but as the kids like to lick the bowl i ned up helping them,

Another busy day tomorrow and a busy weekend promoting my group.

Need to make an eating plan but can't think straight

Fridays Green day

This is my 7th green day in a row :) really loving them at the moment but I am planning an extra easy day tomorrow as i am out to lunch and have my sister here for dinner.

Breakfast
yogurt and fruit

lunch
fried egg
baked beans
mushrooms
and if i have time chips

dinner
savoury rice and quorn sausages

will also have
yogurts
fruits
fiber plus bar
as and when needed

Last edited:
7 days, 7 days - woop woop. Well done for sticking to it despite a very busy day. All the best for promoting your group...... what is that going to involve ? I hope you get a good response! :)

Hello thanks for your support we are online at the same time as i just responded to your diary.

Promoting my group involves delivering 3000 leaflets over three weekends (only on sundays) putting up at least 50 posters, talking to anyone and everyone about slimming world. I also had this A frame that i was supposed to take around and leave with details of my group on it but it was stolen on my very first day of promotion ! :-( It was chained to a road sign with the heaviest of chains which was still there but the a frame was gone they must have smashed it. I only left it for 4 hours !

Teresa

Wow - thats shocking about your A-frame! Who would do something like that and why ??!!?? Thats alot of body magic delivering your leaflets, are you taking someone with you to natter with as you leaflet drop! I'm sure you'll get a great response with that many leaflets and posters - we must be covering quite a large area :)

I have my sister helping me this week, i had a friend last week I was doing it for 7 hours !! My feet hurt more than if i had done a marathon !!

I know i was so upset but was most likely just teenagers hubby assures me it wasn't personal and just a lark to them.

Teresa

what a nightmare about your A-frame:( your hubby is most probably right about it being kids rather than anything else. Good luck with your promotions sounds like a lot of hard work but it should pay off in the end. hope your EE day goes well tomorrow too x

Back