Teresa's target diary

Well checked back and was way under syns for the week so all is still good :)

Have also run 14 miles in last 2 days and have 5 planned today in the pouring rain. So feeling good, today will be 7 consecutive OP days

Another green day

Before run
yogurt and satsuma
fiber plus (heb)

Lunch
savoury rice and meatless balls stuffed peppers
42g rf cheese (hea)
alpen light bar x 2 (heb)

Dinner
veggie curry or chilli
spicy potatoes
quark/fromage frais and options (2 syns)

Last edited:
Hi :)
Well done on the running in the rain. I'm sure that will counteract the syn damage. A big well done for keeping count and makes it even better discovering that you're actually within your weekly allowance!!! This was one of the big things that I learnt in a class many years ago, firstly that it makes you accountable if you keep counting your syns and secondly it does subtly keep you under a bit more control (in that if you decided not to count at all then you really go even more overboard thinking what the heck the damage is done). I guess SW summed this up in flexible synning. I hope today went well x

Another good day I do believe that is 7 in a row :) almost wish I was not going away this week as i am on a roll.

Monday Green day

Breakfast
nectarine
leftover choc orange whip (2 syns)

lunch
peppers stuffed with rice and meatfree balls (hea 1/2 syn)
fiber plus (heb)

dinner
vegetarian chilli
rice
weetabix oaty bar (heb)

yogurt

Last edited:
you go girl!!! your doing fab this week so should def get your 1.5lb....at least, wish i could say the same about my day...buffet, crisps and cake all consumed at the christening but i enjoyed every mouthful hee hee x

argh!!! totm here too Teresa! hopefully your WI will still show through and if not at least you know why. hope you enjoy yourself in Germany x

well done on your loss:) and enjoy your trip away xx

Well done :D Thats a great loss :D Hope you have a lovely time away!

Back from cologne and seriously thinking of becoming a vegetarian (well actually a pescatarian) I am not sure whether it is because I have been ding so many green days recently or just I was in a country where meat is a big part of the menu but i have really gone off meat. (i have never been a huge meat fan)

We will see as Hubby would happily eat meat all day every day, I am not sure me giving it up completely will work.

Anyway I have eaten my way around cologne and now i have 4 days to undo the damage.

Today's menu

Green day

pre run breakfast
fruit and yogurt

9 mile run

lunch
eggs and baked beans
3 laughing cow light + milk in teas (hea)

dinner
(Heb) tuna with sweet chilli or teriyaki (2 syns)
garlicky mashed potatoes
grilled veg

fiber plus bar (heb)
fruit
green and black's organic miniature (4 syns)

6 syns for the day :)

Last edited:
You can do it Tess! 4 good days OP should sort out any damage, plus you were doing great before you went away too...

I'm a pescatarian :) Havent eaten meat since I was about 8 years old and only started eating fish about 5 years ago (much to Hubbies delight as we can eat more things together).

Mmmmm garlicky mashed potatoes have given me some inspiration to do something nice for tonights tea, I might even get some sausages for Hubby/quorn ones for me..... mmmmm nice saturday night tea in front of Strictly!

Enjoy the weekend :)

My garlicky smashed potatoes are sort of between roasted poatoes and mash. I par boil them until they are soft but nto completley cooked new potatoes are best then I partially mash them with a potato masher so there are chunks but some mashed bits then toss them with chopped garlic and lots of frylight then onto a baking tray into a hot oven for about 20 minutes YUM

your potatoes sound yummy and ive got baby boilers in so might give them a try tomorrow, im not a massive meat eater either, though its more having to handle the raw food that puts me off it than anything else oh and the fact that i cant always afford to buy meat aswell.

as long as you enjoyed yourself when you were away thats the main thing and youll be able to undo the damage in 4 days no problems at all, glad to see you back though x

Day 1 back OP done

Sunday green day

Breakfast
fruit and yogurt

Pub lunch
very small jacket abdn beans and small salad

snack
baked beans
pickled onions

Dinner
vegetarian pasta bake (hea cheese)

extras
fiber plus bar (heb)
quark and ff and options (2 syns)
green and black's choc mini (4 syns)
milk in teas (hea)
6 syns

walked for 61/2 hours delivering leaflets !! shattered

Last edited:
2 days OP yeah !!

monday's menu
green day

breakfast
fruit and yogurt

lunch
pasta n sauce leek ham and cheese with leeks (1 SYN)

dinner
heb of smoked haddock
vegetables
savoury rice

milk in teas and pasta (hea)
fish (heb)
2 alpen light (heb)

wow hoo!!!! well done on 2 on plan days :)

Indeedy - well done Teresa :) !

Hungry Hungry day today will be lucky if i get through the day without going way over synsmonday's menu
green day

breakfast
fruit and yogurt

lunch
pasta n sauce leek ham and cheese with leeks (1 SYN)(HEB cheese)

Snack
yogurt
ryvita (heb)
2 tblsp peanut butter (9 syns !!!!!!!) And normally i don't measure it 1 tblsp is nothing in crunchy pb !!!
1 tblsp honey
pear

dinner
heb of smoked haddock
vegetables
savoury rice

milk in teas and pasta (hea)
fish (heb)
ryvita (heb!!)

11 syns so far really going to try and not have any more syns today

Hey that really is impressive stopping at 2 tablespoons of PB :D I like the sound of your tea, I havent had smoked haddock in ages. Hope your evening goes well x

Back