Teresa's target diary

yeah back on track 100% today

Saturdays menu Green day

breakfast
fruit and yogurt

lunch
layered cheese salad (1 syn)

at a 5 year old's birthday all afternoon working so need to not snack!!!!

Dinner
Tuna HEB (need to check serving size)sweet chilli sauce (syns)
garlic potatoes
veg

hea milk in teas, cheese in salad
heb cereal bar and tuna

Last edited:
Hi Teresa - nice one back on plan 100% :) Snap, I had a layered cheese salad for my evening meal tonight, it was lush !!! Just going to plan the rest of this weeks meals (well maybe a few days in advance) and planning on lots of cooking tomorrow ready for a good week.

Hope the party went well and the not snacking. When are you holding your first class ?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend x

Rubbish day, not going to lose weight this week at this rate :-(

Note to self for future do not run 7 miles and then only have a cheese salad for lunch !!! Ended up starving at a kid's party !! Huge pigginess ensued.

Now today I am going to watch some truck racing. Have had a fab and healthy breakfast and have a roast planned for tonight but the middle of the day could be risky! Will take a fiber plus bar.

Will try and make good choices.

Teresa

Hope today turned out to be a good one :) I'm sure the 7 mile run would have cancelled out the naughtiness at the party ! Sometimes all the planning still doesnt mean that things go to plan, we're just human. Sounds like you're back on it now though with a roast planned. I'm envious of you having a fibre plus bar, they are so gorgeous I just wish they sold them singly ! x

Well breakfast was OP dinner was OP, i avoided donuts and burgers at the truck racing but it was so cold we stopped at the pub on the way home :-(

I had jacket and chilli con carne (not terrible just a few syns for oil and the type of mince used ) but then i had profriteroles :-( way too many syns.

the only upside is that I had no syns when i got home! So didn't use it as an excuse to binger.

I am going to do SE for the next two days and loads of water.

Teresa

glad to see youve had an OP day and a SE one at that too well done, hopefully 2 days on SE with the water will counteract all the other naughties lol and youll get a loss or sts and wi on wed, good luck for another OP day tomorrow x

I'm sure it wont be as bad as you think for weigh in, you've done really well the last few days :) Sending you positive vibes x

Not as bad a gain as i expected (1/2 pound on) but not really i wanted to be at the end of september :(

I WILL END OCTOBER 3 or more pounds lighter than i ended september !!!

Today's Green Day

Breakfast after weigh in

Peach
banana
high fi bar (heb)

Lunch
eggs, beans and chips with mushrooms

Tea
veggie bolognese with pasta
options and fromage frais/quark (2 syns)

snacks
carrot
yoghurt
apples
hi fi bar or alpen lights (heb)
milk in teas (hea)

awh thats a shame that you had a gain but it was tiny so well done on being able to pull it back as much as you did!

its a fresh start for both of us from today and we WILL both end October LIGHTER than we are now :):)

Good day for me and still have a HEB if i want it !!

Thursdays green menu

Breakfast
yogurt
nectarine and banana

lunch
vegggie pasta bake (hea)
vegetables
yogurt

dinner
egg mayo (1 syn)
ryvita (heb)
crudites

snacks
hi fi bar (heb)
milk in teas (hea)

Last edited:
Friday green day

Seem to be really enjoying green at the moment

Pre run
banana

breakfast
poached eggs and beans

lunch
savoury rice and meatless balls

dinner
pasta n sauce cheese leek and ham(1 syns + hea cheese)
leeks and mushrooms
maltesers (9.5 syns)

hi fi bar (heb)
weetabix bar (heb)
milk in teas (hea)
fruit

Last edited:
And another green day ;-)

Saturday

Breakast
yogurt and fruit

lunch
egg, chips and beans with mushrooms
2 alpen lights
banana

dinner
pasta n sauce mac n cheese (2 syns + hea for 21g cheese and milk)
leeks and mushrooms
hi fibre bar
maltesers (9.5 syns)

oh i like the sound of your mac cheese! do you just make the packet up as instructed then add the cheese and veg into it?
i watched an advert yesterday for maltesers and only then realised that they were quite low calories each so im going to buy them tonight for my treat too, is 9.5 syns for the standard 37g bag? xx

It is my one of my favourites.

i make the mac and cheese using water and milk as directed but no butter and while that is cooking i fry leeks, mushrooms and if i have any peppers and at the end stir them in and sprinkle 21 g reduced fat cheese or 42 g id i have the he left and pop it under the grill. Huge filling and YUM.

Overindulged a bit last night as worked until 12.30.
I had planned a bag of maltesers but shop was closed on the way to work. Then there were lots of yummy treats in the cupboard.

But here is the syn damage

pasta in sauce 2
options 1 1/2
peanut butter 4.5
nutella 8
dark chocolate 8 syns
thorntons mini choc caramel squares x2 9 (wow they were tiny)

33 syns !

I think that may be the first time I have been honest enough to accurately look up the syns for a big splurge like that.

Will aim for 5 syns a day until i go away on tuesday. If i look back I am probably not over my 105 syns for the week.

Teresa

Back