Teresa's target diary

Mmmmm indeedy probably teenagers with nothing to do. I'm sure its the leaflets that will draw the most publicity as thats what feels like a personal invitation. Enjoy the leaflet drop with your sister, could you pace yourselves and have a pub lunch midway !!??!! Have a great weekend :)

Definitely having a pub lunch but have to not have the dessert i want (a massive to share millionaire's shortbread sunday) BUT if i lose weight next week and my promotion goes well I am having a flexi syn lunch next sunday hopefully after all 3000 lealets are delivered and my niece and i will share the dessert :)

Mmmmmmmmm millionaires shortbread:drool::drool::drool::drool: my mum makes a great one too. i think you deserve a flexi syn lunch next week:) xx

Well i must have changed my menu at every meal day today

Must try and eat more veggies tomorrow! I love them but have been so busy this week and today i have had a lot of quickly grabbed meals with an almost empty fridge.

Breakfast
yogurt and fruit

lunch
egg, beans and chips

fiber plus bar

snack
ryvita
Dairy lea lights
1 tblspoon branston

dinner
chips
asda chick pea dahl (yum)

heb fiber plus and ryvita

hea
dairylea
milk in tea

Syns
branston pickle 1
ketchup 1.5
green and black chocolate 4

Saturday Day 8 OP :) (i Hope)

Extra Easy Day

breakfast
fruit and yogurt

lunch
toby carvery
Mostly free as will not have stuffing, yorkies or roasties but i will have lots of gravy :) need to check the syns

Dinner
sweet chilli chicken
balsamic roasted veg

well I caved in at the toby carvery as my sister had bought my neice a cake I had a tiny and i mean tiny slice with some icecream. Need to check the points for

gravy a ladle full
cauliflower cheese with most of the sauce drained off
small piece of choclate cake
a large spoonful of soft whip icecream

That will be all my syns for the day but i may be over 15

I am still full from lunch so tea will just be sw quiche

Teresa

i dont blame you for caving in at toby carvery but i think you did really well to only have a tiny piece of cake like that, if it was me id have ended up having the full cake to myself. how did the leaflet drop go?

Leaflet drop is tomorrow :) Just sorted leaflets out into bunches of 100 (12 loads) so we can see how much progress we are making. Was not so orgnaised last week so was hard to tell how we are doing.

Big sister and I are going out at 9 am and trying to get in 500 or more before lunch. Then hubby is joining us at the pub for lunch and then the 3 of us will try for another 500 or hopefully 700 before 4 pm.

I think if i wasn't only just in my target range then i would have had more cake and icecream and roast potatoes, stuffing and maybe a yorkshire pud but I am broke at the moment so do not want to pay 4.95 to get weighed this week so must sts or lose :)

Teresa

sounds like its going to be a very busy day then! i hope it stays dry all day for you all, good luck with it xx

here are my syns

OMG i just looked up the toby carvery choc fudge cake (i did not have this but i do know it is a big portion ) it is 32 syns. ours was a shop bought birthday cake.

gravy 2 syns
ice cream from and ice cream sundae 20 1/2 for sundae including flake and sauce (so take off 2 1/2 for a 99 flake 2 1/2 for the sauce 17 1/2 and i had about 1/5 so 3 1/2 will count 4) 4 syns
cauliflower cheese tiny bit of sauce 2 1/2
countin cake as 50g og chocolate cake 10 syns

18 1/2 syns so not terrible and has only had 7 yesterday i am on track. 8 days on track

teresa

Wow - I expect you're well into the leaflet drop by now ! Hope it goes well, its great that you have some company for doing it, hopefully the time will fly by a bit quicker. Well done for counting what you had at the Toby (I love Toby Cavery even though I dont eat the meat!!), it would have been so easy to think sod it and have more cake etc, so I think you did really well. Plus you are still within syns for the week :) -excellent :)

hope everything went well with your leaflet drop and your feet aren't too tired ((hugs))

:D Well done, another OP day !

Yesterday's menu
Extra easy

Breakfast
yogurt and fruit

lunch
lamb shank
lots of veg
roast potatoes 3
gravy 3
Yorkshire pudding 6

tea
veggie spag bol
pasta
rf cheese (hea)

snack
fiber plus bar (heb)
dairy lea light 5 (6 syns)
green and black choc (4 syns)

22 syns oops but as i walked for 7 hours I am still counting it as an OP day but will aim for a low syn day today

Monday
breakfast
yogurt
dried apricots (71g)
pear
satumas

lunch
pasta n sauce cheese leek and ham (1)
with roasted courgettes and onions

Tea
Beef style fajita strips
stir fry veg
sweet chilli sauce (1.5 syns)

I wil not eat any leftover cake ..... :( I had a slither of cake 7 syns

9.5 syns
28g cheese (hea)
fiber plus bar (heb)

Last edited:
Tuesday's menu

Going for a red day but may switch to EE

Breakfast
yogurt and fruit

lunch ham salad
fruit

snack
veggies with quark cheese and onion dip (hea)

Dinner
fish
veg
HEB portion of new pots

mlk in teas (hea)
alpen lght (heb)

well done for all your hard work yesterday and i think that at least some of your syns will have been walked off during the 7 hrs, how are you feeling today? tired with aching legs i expect ((hugs)) but im sure it will all pay off when you get it all up and running.

Thanks Jane i am still tired and waht shocks me is how sore I am as i am reasonably fit and ran the london marathon this year and still run 3 times a week usually but walking just kills me it is all the drives and steps and bending down for low letter boxes.

One more weekend and then it is the BIG week

Teresa

Changing to an extra easy day

Breakfast
yogurt and fruit

lunch ham salad
fruit
pear

snack
veggies with quark cheese and onion dip (1/2hea)

Dinner
fish
veg (butternut squash roasted, peppers, onions and mushrooms loads )
tiny amount of Savoury rice

mlk in teas (1/2 hea)

The birtday cake is driving me crazy at work today. I cut a piece for the little on and she preceded to leave most of it. Decided i would eat one chunk i had cut but weighed it first and it woud have been 3 syns for about one bite !! I threw it away ! But i so badly wanted it. Hopefully it will all be gone by the time i come back on thursday.

Nervous about weigh in as i really don't want to pay :-(

Last edited:
I just realised that if i double my veg for dinner today can be success express day.

My dip for my veggie snack is so yummy
1/2 tub quark and 21 g reduced fat grated cheese beaten together with loads of chopped onions stirred in and then lots of veg to dip in.

I am aiming for no syns today as well :) And i have had tons of nas squash !!

Back