Teresa's Up and down Diary to Goal and beyond

Just read your diary and you've done fab! I've been thinking of doing Hanna's way, but I'm scared if I do I'll mess up some how. So for now I think I won't fix what isn't broken lol x

Feel overful and a bit rubbish again BUt that makes me look forward to my DD I knew today and friday night were going to be big up days but need to learn to stop before feeling stuffed :-( I will get there one day. I did burn off 1000 calories today though :)

Feel overful and a bit rubbish again BUt that makes me look forward to my DD I knew today and friday night were going to be big up days but need to learn to stop before feeling stuffed :-( I will get there one day. I did burn off 1000 calories today though :)

Well done you that's a lot of calories! I burnt 750 yesterday, that's the most I've burnt in a longggg time!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Still feel stuffed today which makes a dd easier . Dd plan today

200 ml skim milk 70 cals ( for tea)
Tomato and red pepper soup 75
Gammon and veg soup approx 150
Light hot choc 45

Leaves some wiggle room if I need anything else x

Derbynanny said:
Argh having a stressy evening and to make it worse my soup has not defrosted !! Can't nuke it from frozen as it is multiple portions :-( will have to have more Tom soup instead

Aghh nightmare. I used to have soup every DD but I've sort of gone off it now. I find the Belvita breakfast biscuit packs are filling with a cup of coffee (you get 4 biscuits in them), they're about 224 cals I think x

I was thinking about those but not sure I would find them filling enough , I just had more of my Tom soup which I do love and a bag of aldi cheese curls actually felt very comforting but feel hungry still :-( but think I am getting used to full day fasts again x

Derbynanny said:
I was thinking about those but not sure I would find them filling enough , I just had more of my Tom soup which I do love and a bag of aldi cheese curls actually felt very comforting but feel hungry still :-( but think I am getting used to full day fasts again x

Good! Only another hour or 2 then bedtime then we can enjoy lots of yumminess tomorrow :)

Theres nothing worse than being on a dd and not having the right food to hand. I had weetabix once and never again, it only kept me full for about an hour then I was ravenous again!

Planning on making your lovely soup recipe soon!

It was good thanks a very controlled up day but more because of being busy at work and then straight to running. Just had a post run lemon curd yogurt (not low fat ) yum . May have a peak in the builders biscuit tin before i head off to bed.

It was good thanks a very controlled up day but more because of being busy at work and then straight to running. Just had a post run lemon curd yogurt (not low fat ) yum . May have a peak in the builders biscuit tin before i head off to bed.

Mmm biscuits. Well done on a controlled up day. Nice DD tomorrow :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back