ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this but Claire has deleted me off her FB and MFP... I think she's left us :(

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

azwethinkweiz said:
Not sure if anyone else has noticed this but Claire has deleted me off her FB and MFP... I think she's left us :(

I think she has left to :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Dubchick81 said:
Oh no :( I've not noticed MFP or FB.. :(
Ah she wouldn't just leave without a word.... Would she????????????????

Looks like it hon. I hope she's ok anyway, she was always lovely to me!

We'll misssss you Claire x

Oh no ... She's been through such a lot if ***** I hope she's well x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi everyone, i thort id pop back on here to say hi, feeling a lil more sociable now ... wont be on here much but ive reactivated my fb so anyone who wants to can keep in touch! hope everyone is ok, im dying a slow death ... not had any time off from work since my wedding which was nearly 15 weeks ago!!! eekkkkkkk. roll on 20 days - honeymoon time xxxxx

Hi everyone, i thort id pop back on here to say hi, feeling a lil more sociable now ... wont be on here much but ive reactivated my fb so anyone who wants to can keep in touch! hope everyone is ok, im dying a slow death ... not had any time off from work since my wedding which was nearly 15 weeks ago!!! eekkkkkkk. roll on 20 days - honeymoon time xxxxx

Hiya Claire glad to see you are still here. I hope things ease up for you soon. Try and get some time to relax.

*Claire-Bear* said:

Hi you! I was worried about you! I've not had time off since a week in June now :(it's depressing hope your holidayis great you deserve it

Hi hon, lovely to hear from you. 20 days isn't too long to wait now yay :) Hope you're well x

Hi everyone .... missed you all :)

if id have been on here, id have only depressed u all .. so i stayed in the background and kept quiet
thanks to those who pm'd me ;) so very nice of you :)

Hope everyones kept on track ...... im doin the 30 day shred at the mo and jeeeeeeesus, my tummy muscles hurt ... but on the plus side, im close to doin proper push ups now...... and i use proper weights on the strength parts ! woop! xx

Hiya Claire are you doing PP's still? Me, Laura and Heather are all back on it now too:) when are you off to Mexico?

Well, i kinda went off the track for a bit, did sf for a while then went onto pp's ... now im aiming for low low carb for that holiday slim tum ... so im combining it with pp's .... eek! ile deffo be fat after my honeymoon, bleedin 19 restaurants in the complex, all inclusive, so come mid december ile be stricter than ever ! haha xxxx

Sounds lush though. I'd rather gain knowing I'd been to Mexico to do it, rather than just doing it here.

Are you feeling better now?

Back