ProPoints SIMPLY FILLING DIARY ... So close to goal ......

Waow that pump is really neat, you wouldn't really even notice it. Take it easy. I know exactly what its like to run yourself into the ground trying to care for everyone. Thats why nurses have the highest rate of burnout.

hehe, us nurses are terrible! my pump is a pain in the arse! it doesnt sit nicely like that photo, its big and bulky and i struggle to wear slim line clothes as it sticks out, the other week i went to a wedding and had to stick it down the back of my knickers :eek: and needing to get it out to bolus is another story :eek::eek:

Gosh. His bloods are terrible. He has never had a good hbac1. You can get straps for the pump that go around ur thigh or in ur bra. They are on the Medtronic website. Not sure if urs wud still fit in it. His diabetes has changed. He used to hypo wiv exercise. Now be goes high. But. My husband still insists on him having glucotabs and sports drink.

Gosh. His bloods are terrible. He has never had a good hbac1. You can get straps for the pump that go around ur thigh or in ur bra. They are on the Medtronic website. Not sure if urs wud still fit in it. His diabetes has changed. He used to hypo wiv exercise. Now be goes high. But. My husband still insists on him having glucotabs and sports drink.

yeh i need some thigh straps .. me boobs are too small to hide even a small pump haha ....

Bless him, my worst ever hba1c was 22 i think .... eeekkkk! but my last one was 8.9 .. still not great like but way better now im on the pump.... :eek: .. as he gets older, he will understand more why its important to control it ... wen i was a youngster, all i wanted to do was eat sweets and not giv a care in the world, wen i visited my doc, naturally he wanted to see my little book of blood sugars .. what him & my mum didnt no was i never wrote them down or really did any, i made them up an hour before i went to clinic :eek: .. god, i feel sorry for my mum :eek: ... xxx

22. That is high. He is really good wiv it but even oump can't control it. He has whatever he wants in moderation. The dr has said that he has one of the worst cases. I'm dreading the day when he discovers alcohol. He's only 10 so I will hopefully have a few more years to wait.

Hi everyone, thought id pop by and say hello! not been able to get online as we moved house and the internet company were bein nobs! hope everyone is keeping well xxxx

Blimey hellooooooo :)
How's things ..? Xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Had a rather evenful two months .....

went on me honeymoon to mexico ..... 1st ful day in, started vomitting continously and it ended up being continous for 2 days til i was vomming up acid n any water i tried to drink ..... ended up collapsing and being ambulanced to hospital ..... had hypovolemia and an infection ..... doctors tried to keep me prisoner, sayin i had a UTI and needed to stay in another night, i self discharged so i could carry on me hol ....... now im in a battle to claim back 2 and a half grand off my hol insurance company thAt i payed on my credit card ! they want details of everythin .. its well stressin me out!!

Moved house, had to paint back our old house to full magnolia in 2 weeks ... every single room needed painting and every single room was a bright colour like red or blue,etc

and other stuff hapened too but those are the most significant hehe!

hope your well xxx

Had a rather evenful two months .....

went on me honeymoon to mexico ..... 1st ful day in, started vomitting continously and it ended up being continous for 2 days til i was vomming up acid n any water i tried to drink ..... ended up collapsing and being ambulanced to hospital ..... had hypovolemia and an infection ..... doctors tried to keep me prisoner, sayin i had a UTI and needed to stay in another night, i self discharged so i could carry on me hol ....... now im in a battle to claim back 2 and a half grand off my hol insurance company thAt i payed on my credit card ! they want details of everythin .. its well stressin me out!!

Moved house, had to paint back our old house to full magnolia in 2 weeks ... every single room needed painting and every single room was a bright colour like red or blue,etc

and other stuff hapened too but those are the most significant hehe!

hope your well xxx

Oh my gawd ... You dont do things by halves ..!!!
Bless you x
I'm ok ta Hun xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh Claire that's such a shame I know you were really looking forward to your honeymoon too :-( take care of yourself xx

Cracking idea Laura ...... haha xxx

Happy Valentines to my little blonde bombshell! Hope your hubby is making you feel all loved up. Just popping by to say thanks for all your help and support over the last year and more - you're a class act chick xXx

Hey Claire it's been a while but I just want to say congrats on your wedding I hope you had a fab day ...what a shame about the honeymoon but I agree you should plan another ..glad to see your still about and you to Sarah I hope you are both well ...I'm back to start again again again lol ..catch up soon x

Happy Valentines to my little blonde bombshell! Hope your hubby is making you feel all loved up. Just popping by to say thanks for all your help and support over the last year and more - you're a class act chick xXx

aAWWW IV only just seen this Sarah!!! it cheered me rite up! im stuck with a sore throat n cold .. along with period pains .. so it proper made my day :D xxx

Im thinking of trying the GI diet ... has anyone done this?!!

i need to make my body healthy and hospitable as its all baby talk this year .... Eeeeee :bunnydance:

Hi hunni, how RU doing?

Back