Teresa's Up and down Diary to Goal and beyond

Well a huge and pleasant surprise today 10 8.4 on the scales !!!!! Now have ended up with a piggy evening so just hope to see that number again by official weigh in !!! ( a whole week away still) as working all weekend so away from scales )

DD tomorrow plan is

Milk for lots of tea 70
Hot choc under 50 cals m and s
Gammon and veg soup 145
Rest of cals on cabbage and leek , carrot and swede mash , bovril gravy , some other veg

Well done!! You'll definitely see that number (actually probably a smaller number) next week! :D

Well dd going as planned but feeling cold and hungry today :-( trying to save my hot choc for an evening treat but if I don't warm up soon I will cave in and have it. Annoyingly have enough calories for 2 sachets but only brought one to work and at work until Sunday now .

4 year old and 21 months the little one is the one that is poorly :-( just waiting for washing to finish as had to wash all my clothes and need jumper for tomorrow x

Aww poor thing. I work in a primary school as a TA full time but I have a nanny job on a Wednesday evening, and starting a new one Monday and Tuesday evenings after Xmas :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Was up a couple of times with little one but firtunately no more puking !! Then 4 year old was up at 5.50 ready to play :)

Love being a nanny have done it full time for 29 years !!! Yikes I am old .

So up day today hooray :)

I'd love to be a full time nanny. Are you with an agency? I'd miss the school holidays though I think lol

There are probably agencies that way the best place to look is nanny job.co.uk as jobs show for your area and you will get a feel for which agencies service your area .

Thanks. I think the nearest one to me is York, that's about an hour away x

You will probably find they have someone who will come to Middlesbrough to interview you check out tinies as well the have agencies all over the country . May be worth having a chat with them to see what sort of jobs are available

You will probably find they have someone who will come to Middlesbrough to interview you check out tinies as well the have agencies all over the country . May be worth having a chat with them to see what sort of jobs are available

Thanks I'll check them out later when I have more time :)

I was a nanny for over 10 years. I loved it but dreaded overnights. I always had trouble sleeping!

I have my cousins babies the odd nights and find it hard to sleep too. Any little movement and I'm awake, and if there's no movement in awake checking they're still breathing! Can't win lol x

I used to sleepover a log and slept fine but not so well here like mic said you are jumping when they are noisy and worried when it is quite ( in fact was just going to check on little one as coughing had gone quiet but luckily she just started again. ) hope she sleeps through

Up day had been ok but a bit bitty which always leaved me feeling disappointed but really want to do dd tomorrow.

Back