Teresa's Up and down Diary to Goal and beyond

Derbynanny said:
I used to sleepover a log and slept fine but not so well here like mic said you are jumping when they are noisy and worried when it is quite ( in fact was just going to check on little one as coughing had gone quiet but luckily she just started again. ) hope she sleeps through

Up day had been ok but a bit bitty which always leaved me feeling disappointed but really want to do dd tomorrow.

Hope you manage to get some sleep tonight x

I am doing another 2 weeks of strict alternates as weight loss stalled when I switched to doing 5 to 5 . So I wanted to kick start the weight loss again as I am off on holiday in just over 2 weeks so want to do 2 weeks of strict alternates again . It also fits in well with the fact that I have 2 Christmas parties next week so I will (assuming all goes well ) have done 14 days of strict alternates . Then 2 ups and alternates until I go away .

So today's dd

Tom and red pepper soup x 2

Muller lemon Greek yog

Actifry chips

Can also have hot choc if needef

Thanks everyone :)

I am in a great mood today for 3 reasons

1) i have the day off after working 5 1/2 loooong days + 2 overnights
2)It is an UP day
3) I had a little weigh in today (offical weigh in not till friday ) and I was 10.7.4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After those couple of weeks that the scale went the wrong way or did not move I am so pleased it is really moving well again especially as i don't have much to lose and normally to get under 10 st 10 i have to be super strict 24/7 certainly not eat whatever i want 3 or 4 days a week.

For me the 3 things that I have done when the scales have moved well are

1) Eat ALL 500 calories on a DD
2) Eat whatever I like on UP days
3) Strict alternates (ie no double up days on the weekends )

I think this is useful for me to know for the future if i need to get the scales going again (ie after holidays etc ;-)

What didn't work for me
1) Fasting 5 to 5 hannah's way , I overate on the days i i was switching to fasting at 5 pm
2) Restricting my calories on UP days I tried combining SW and Juddd ,

I do love the juddd way of life and do think it is important to figure out exactly the best way to work it for you

So now what shall i have to eat on my UP day mmmmmmmmmm

Thanks everyone :)

I am in a great mood today for 3 reasons

1) i have the day off after working 5 1/2 loooong days + 2 overnights
2)It is an UP day
3) I had a little weigh in today (offical weigh in not till friday ) and I was 10.7.4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After those couple of weeks that the scale went the wrong way or did not move I am so pleased it is really moving well again especially as i don't have much to lose and normally to get under 10 st 10 i have to be super strict 24/7 certainly not eat whatever i want 3 or 4 days a week.

For me the 3 things that I have done when the scales have moved well are

1) Eat ALL 500 calories on a DD
2) Eat whatever I like on UP days
3) Strict alternates (ie no double up days on the weekends )

I think this is useful for me to know for the future if i need to get the scales going again (ie after holidays etc ;-)

What didn't work for me
1) Fasting 5 to 5 hannah's way , I overate on the days i i was switching to fasting at 5 pm
2) Restricting my calories on UP days I tried combining SW and Juddd ,

I do love the juddd way of life and do think it is important to figure out exactly the best way to work it for you

So now what shall i have to eat on my UP day mmmmmmmmmm

That's definitely some reasons to be cheerful and great to hear that it's sticking to the plan in it's truest sense (ie. eating all your dd cals and not counting ups) that's worked for you.

A bit of a strange up today as had very little food in the house and loads of jobs needed doing until i could go out. So only a low fat yog and some satsumas and a few crackers and butter and a handful of raisins until i went out at 4 pm

Then had one of my fav up day lunches jacket potato with cheese and coleslaw, seems so decadent lol and a scone. Then a few, ok quite a few, maybe even a lot of heroes. So now it is dinner time and not really hungry so just going to have some of the ham and veg soup I have made ready for tomorrow's down day.

So tomorrow's down day looks a little like this

Milk in teas 70
ham and veg soup 140
Hot choc 45
Tomato and red pepper soup 75
yog and raspberries 125

Mmm...thinking pizza and coleslaw for tea after reading this :)

Yey well done Theresa! you deserved to see a budge in the scales and what a budge!

Jacket potato and cheese with coleslaw , the food of gods! I must remember this for my next up day :)

Wow, awesome news on the scales!

Just put pizza in the oven, now I think I need coleslaw with it lol.
GL with weigh in on Friday, I don't think you'll need it tho :)

Catching up with your posts has put me in the mood for coleslaw! I'm a bit of a coleslaw connoisseur - none of that vinegary low-fat rubbish, it's got to be super crunchy and super creamy! My local caff does a pastrami, swiss cheese and pickle sandwich, with a lovely big dollop of coleslaw and a handfull of crisps on the side. Mmm...guess what I fancy for my lunch tomorrow!

Congrats on the shifting scale - you've worked really hard for it. Will be keeping everything crossed for you for WI day.

Back