Teresa's Up and down Diary to Goal and beyond

Derbynanny said:
Certainly didn't think about it while tucking in to Thai dinner !!

That's the spirit :D x

Oooh enjoy! Happy 2013 when it arrives!

Well I went from being convinced I would carry on with Juddd to changing my mind completely and deciding to go back to SW. I loved Juddd and may come back to it but with the upcoming marathon I just feel the need for a generous but simle eating plan, also know from an energy point of view too many of my calories have been coming from chocolate not a good fuel for up to 40 miles of running a week.

So I may be back on Juddd post marathon but wish you all well.

Teresa

Well I went from being convinced I would carry on with Juddd to changing my mind completely and deciding to go back to SW. I loved Juddd and may come back to it but with the upcoming marathon I just feel the need for a generous but simle eating plan, also know from an energy point of view too many of my calories have been coming from chocolate not a good fuel for up to 40 miles of running a week.

So I may be back on Juddd post marathon but wish you all well.

Teresa

Aw I'm sorry to see u leaving JUDD, but best of luck with SW, and pop back in here every now and then to let us know how you're getting on :)

I still do not know what the SW plan is I may have to check it out so I finally know. If you feel you'll do better on SW with your marathon then think its good to change.

We will still be here and look forward to seeingng you back JUDDING :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Teresa...not been about recently, hope you thoroughly enjoyed your holiday

I remember you from SW, and as I'm sure you know, I'm combining the SW and JUDD, and finding its working well, that way I'm not filling up on things that I wouldn't eat outside of my SW syns when on an UD
I too have had a bit of a think, and will continue in this way, having 3 DD and 4 UD a week, using around 100 syns a week, I'm generally a weekly synner anyway as I like a few pints on a Friday

Good luck

Hey nice to see you . I think if it wasn't for the marathon I would do juddd . I keep being tempted back but I love my sw days and know it is only the choc/ sweet craving calling me back my weaknesses . For me combining sw and juddd was just too hard for me found I was struggling with feelings of deprivation . Just on sw don't feel deprived and at the moment I am losing fine :) although losing is rarely my issue maintaining is lol

Good luck with your journey

Teresa x

Well here I am again :)

Quick last few months recap

Stopped juddding as I was marathon training and did some sw then THD both which are fab until I lose the plot :)

Did get to target a few weeks ago but then went on a two week bender :-( now avoiding the scales. But probably back up half a stone .

Feeling chubby and disappointed with myself all aggravated by the fact I have injured my foot and had to drop out of the marathon ( have only run twice in 5 weeks)

Soooo here I am back to juddd although I am going to start off with 5/2 if as have a weekend away . Today was my first fast day and will fast from 3 pm tomorrow until I leave on Friday at 3 pm .

I will then fast Tuesday and Thursday next week and depending on the scales next Saturday too :)

Today is my first fast day since before Christmas and it feels good

Have also just read the Michael Mosley Book

Look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones :)

Well first dd went well not perfect as using some low cal leftovers so guessed calories. But in general pleased with my day. Feeling optimistic about IF again :)
And even more about an up day until 3 pm tomorrow :) ( only doing it this way due to a weekend away )

Back