Teresa's Up and down Diary to Goal and beyond

I read it :) I've had two weeks of low calorie but am re-starting JUDDD on Monday with a DD. I never got on with SW and started to gain on it in the end. I've never heard of Harcombe. Good luck xx

LOL no! Thanks. CC wasn't through choice cos I hate it too but being ill I thought too many Dd might make me worse. I feel well enough to re-start now.

DD today and scales are v slightly down instead of up after a quite restrained up day :) but i cant figure out how to cut and paste on my kindle so will update daily weight later.

my dd menu looks something like this

decaf black coffee

fruit tea
tea with skimmed milk
gammon and veg soup
quorn steak strips in fajita seasoned stir fry

Sat 23rd UD 10 13.2 (official weigh in day)
Sun 24th DD 10 13 :)
Mon 25th UD
Tues 26th DD
Wed 27th UD
Thurs 28th DD
Fri 29th UD
Sat 30th DD
Sun 31st UD

Just found out we have people over for dinner next saturday and sunday so need to rethink my week (i had hoped they would come friday and sunday so i could squeeze a down day in between

May have to be
fri ID (1000 cals)
Sat UD
Su UD
mon down day

I am cooking a hairy dieters recipe for saturday night so could attempt that as the ID BUT need to work out what i could serve for pudding to keep it low

This is the kind of thing i stress un necesarily about and end up going nuts LOL how silly is that ?

I would really struggle with a DD on a Sunday, so well done to you. The soup sounds very tasty.

Just caught up on your plan there, I think it's a great way to go forward, hopefully as you get more comfortable with your maintenance you can just have less DD's as time goes on..............oh how I wish I was 10st anything!

Well clearly can't cut and paste on my phone either lol

So will update later but woohoo 10 12 :)

Up day today ;-) have been at the chocolate already must remind myself I don't have to eat all the chocolate in the world today because I can have more on Wednesday ......

Well done on the 10.12, I'm building up to a DD tomorrow, I feel stirrings I might be looking forward to it, thanks for the inspiration, I love diaries!!

Well hectic DD which makes it easier in some ways.

Even took the girls I take care out for a fish and chips treat tea ( am I a masochist?)

Ate a few bites of sauce from a bns and chicken casserole at about 6 pm and then just had some hairy dieters lamb and spinach curry over spinach

That is probably approx 350 cals

I am going to have a sugar free hot choc and an early night as still full of cold and have to be at work at 6.15 am tomorrow .

Sooo looking forward to an up day tomorrow

Ryvita with bananas and choc spread for breakfast yum

Sat 23rd UD 10 13.2 (official weigh in day)
Sun 24th DD 10 13 :)
Mon 25th UD 10 12
Tues 26th DD 11.02
Wed 27th UD 10. 12.8
Thurs 28th ID approx 1000 calories
Fri 29th DD
Sat 30th UD weigh in day
Sun 31st UD

Have rejigged my days a little to accomodate the fact we have friends ocer sat night and sunday lunch

UP UP UP glorious UP today

Gotta love post UD/DD weight bounces, but I think it helps to keep track, I am going back to daily weighing as well, it keeps me on track better, have a great UD xx

Nope and we all have blow outs from time to time and really it's prt of the plan isn't it, if you want it on an UD have it I say!

You are right also although I have over eaten today I also know it was just one day and as it was an UP day . I am not really off plan , but do need to remember that overeating does not make my tum happy. Deep down I know that the longer I do juddd the less days I will have like today :)

Back