Teresa's Up and down Diary to Goal and beyond

Cold is rubbish today:-( woke up feeling like I have had sand thrown in my eyes :-(

Going to try 3 meals today but still not sure if it will be an ID or a DD

Going to have strawberries and a dollop of yog for breakfast

Tomato and red pepper soup for lunch with a satsuma

Either a ready meal or veg and gammon soup for tea depending in what I decide and how late I work

Cold is rubbish today:-( woke up feeling like I have had sand thrown in my eyes :-(

Going to try 3 meals today but still not sure if it will be an ID or a DD

Going to have strawberries and a dollop of yog for breakfast

Tomato and red pepper soup for lunch with a satsuma

Either a ready meal or veg and gammon soup for tea depending in what I decide and how late I work

Feel better soon hun, sorry to hear your feeling crappy with that cold, so many bugs around this year.

If I need to switch up rotations I tend to do an ID day followed by a DD rather than 2 DDs I feel less deprived & less likely to binge on my UD. Although 2 DDs in a row are not encouraged, It works for some so go with your appetite.

I'm use to the bouncing scales so not freaked out by it, but too high a bounce over 2lbs tells me either my UD was too high, too much salt, carb overload or I need a visit to the loo. Once I've worked out which it is I either just accept it or fix it, Juddd is so forgiving & I found the daily weighing (just weighing on DDs now) helped me to correct things before they got out of hand.

Some great advice there . I was leaning towards ID then DD but just thought as I feel so rubbish I am planning on a very early day so I might do the dd today . I am always against Double DD for everyone else so not sure why I wouldn't follow my own advice :)

The IF diet encourages double DD's ( ooh er mrs!) says it makes your body deal with food better for the rest of the week, no idea if it's true, having just completed one myself we will see how the scales fair over the weekend!

Sat 23rd UD 10 13.2 (official weigh in day)
Sun 24th DD 10 13 :)
Mon 25th UD 10 12
Tues 26th DD 11.02
Wed 27th UD 10. 12.8 very very very up day
Thurs 28th DD chickened out of weighing
Fri 29th ID 10 13 (really would like a whoosh for tomorrow)
Sat 30th UD weigh in day
Sun 31st UD

So 10 13 have to remind mysef of what I wrote a few days ago, it doesn't matter if the weight comes off super slow if I can eat chocolate and cheese and lose or STS this is a good thing :) (of course part of me would like some super losses but all that means for me is the chance of super quick gains)

This last 5 to 7 pounds can take forever to come off if it so chooses as long as i am happy with the way I am eating, which I am

T x

Sat 23rd UD 10 13.2 (official weigh in day)
Sun 24th DD 10 13 :)
Mon 25th UD 10 12
Tues 26th DD 11.02
Wed 27th UD 10. 12.8 very very very up day
Thurs 28th DD chickened out of weighing
Fri 29th DD 10 13 (really would like a whoosh for tomorrow)
Sat 30th UD 10 11.6 :) weigh in day
Sun 31st UD

1.6 loss :) ;-) ;-) 4 down days 500 cals 3 up days and no counting :)

Woo hoo! Well done!

nice loss, well done :)

The IF diet encourages double DD's ( ooh er mrs!) says it makes your body deal with food better for the rest of the week, no idea if it's true, having just completed one myself we will see how the scales fair over the weekend!

Oh does it? I thought they were a bad idea. I've done them myself tho.

Hi Adrian welcome to the forum. Have you started a diary ?

I have never had much to lose on juddd but I am a serial dieter juddd is far more about finding a way of living my life and not constantly on a diet or feeling guilty for breaking my diet.

I know what you mean about up days but IMHO the more you stress about them the harder you make it . I have tried being more calorie aware etc on up days but it made me miserable and didn't for me result in better weight loss .

This past weekend I have had 3 up days very up days but no guilt involved just the acknowledgement that this week may be a sts or a gain :)

In general for my health I try and make sure I have 3 healthy meals a day incl fruits and veg ( this weekend is not a good example as breakfast yesterday was ice cream lol )

Good luck look forward to getting to know you

So my poor body is in shock !!! For two reasons

1 back to fasting after the Easter sugar fest

2 back to exercising after essentially 6 to 8 weeks of doing almost nothing because if my foot injury

I have done a lot of walking in the past 4 days and then last night went back to British Military Fitness after 5 months off . I do love it but boy is it hard work and not sure I will be able to raise my arms to brush my hair today !!!

Back