Teresa's Up and down Diary to Goal and beyond

ladybird777 I found that when I was a SW consultant their hifi bars were like heroin to me and i had boxes of them in my back bedroom, in fact many years ago it was nutrigrain bars i first discovered were something that once i started i would eat everything not nailed down . I know lots of people like those belvita bisuits for a fast day breakfast but even though i haven't tried them for me they would be a disaster

Saturday March 31st UD 10 11.6 followed by a 4 day chocolate fest and then finally a down day
Big scale avoidance
Thursday April 4th UD 11.1.4 (+3.8)
Friday April 5th DD 11.1.8 ( +4) Need a major woosh again for official wi day
Saturday April 6th UD official wi
Sunday April 7th ID
Monday April 8th DD
Tuesday April 9th UD
Wed April 10TH DD
Thurs April 11th UD
Fri April 12th DD
Sat April 13th UD official wi

very good down day for me with LOADS of walking over 21000 steps clocked on my fitbit thingy and only 314 calories and now too tired to make anything else so herbal tea a few jobs and off to bed i go.

Early start as tomorrow I have to be at the train station by 7.45 am it is about 4 miles away and I am walking to a) save money and b) get some exercise in :)

Well done on those steps, and on walking to the station in the morning.

Saturday March 31st UD 10 11.6 followed by a 4 day chocolate fest and then finally a down day
Big scale avoidance
Thursday April 4th UD 11.1.4
Friday April 5th DD 11.1.8
Saturday April 6th UD 11 st official wi
Sunday April 7th ID
Monday April 8th DD
Tuesday April 9th UD
Wed April 10TH DD
Thurs April 11th UD
Fri April 12th DD

11 st for official wi which is 2.4 up. Not in the leasst bit surprising condiering i have had 5 choc fuelled up days and only 2 down days. If i had not had the down days it would have been a lot more and i would have been battling an easter half stone for 6 months. With a good Juddd week and a lot less chocolate I hope to have that off by next saturday

Woke up with a massive headache os wimping out and driving to the train station

Well done on the scale result. Don't blame you for driving to the station. A train journey in itself can be bad enough with a headache.

Big scale avoidance
Saturday April 6th UD 11 st official wi a very choc filled week with only 2 dd
Sunday April 7th 11.0.4 DD
Monday April 8th DD or ID
Tuesday April 9th UD
Wed April 10TH DD
Thurs April 11th UD
Fri April 12th DD

Had an amazing time at the cake and bake show so very suprised to see only a tiny gain :) Hopefully today's down will get me back under 11 st

Saturday March 31st UD 10 11.6
Saturday April 6th UD 11 st official wi a very choc filled week with only 2 dd
Sunday April 7th 11.0.4 DD
Monday April 8th ID 11.0.4
Tuesday April 9th DD
Wed April 10TH UD
Thurs April 11th DD
Fri April 12th ID

No loss at all after my dd :-( but fingers are like fat sausages which i know means i am retaining water probably due to the amount of exercise i did yesterday over 30 000 steps incl a BMF class and i did not drink enough .

I have shuffled my days around as really want wednesday as an up day as probably going out to lunch . Also want to limit sugar a little as i went a bit mad last week and i dont sleep well with too much sugar in my system. So today is going to be an ID up to 1200 calories .

Morning Teresa, you sound a bit disappointed, don't be, you're going in the right direction, you're exercising again, and the chocolate weekend was a one off, you'll get there.
Hope today's ID is successful - anything special planned for Wednesdsy?

You are right I am a bit disappointed but just yesterday when i weighed the same as today i was perfectly happy as i have a plan i love and i am back to exercising pain free. You just get used to a drop on DD's

Wednesday i am taking the girls i take care of out for the day and it will include lunch out and i want to enjoy it with them :)

Well, that's the great advantage of this plan, you can twiddle it to suit..
I only ever weigh weekly, that is fine for me, so I see an overall swing for the week, whether good or bad.
But, as you say, you had a choccy fest over Easter, so just think how you'd feel if you hadn't had any DD??
It's a blip, don't fret :)

Weighing daily actually works for me everyone is different. This is the first time I think I have not lost on a DD but really I should have gained more on the up day so that was really the anomaly and then today would have been a loss LOL

Have had a pain of a day with a problem tyre /wheel on my car 2 tyre places a visit to my local garage and tears of frustration on the phone to hubby and i think it is sorted but fear really they have just delayed me getting a new wheel :-(

Now just having a quick cuppa before heading off to the dentist for some dental work i think it is going to be a crown but he may just do a big filling. Just now it will not be fun and will be expensive.

Had a subway salad for lunch one of my DD staples but added some sweetcron olives and cheese, was really good

Subway salads are great you can have any of the sandwiches as a salad bowl . On DD you can have a turkey and ham and lettuce, toms, cuc, peppers, gherkins , jalapeños for I think 115 according to my fitness pal . I had pepper cheese And olives and sweetcorn today no dressing was really tasty . And cheap for a big salad

Back