Teresa's Up and down Diary to Goal and beyond

All going well thanks . Managed two fast days this week as planned even though both days were stressful . Fast 1 pulled my hamstring and really wanted to cheer myself up with chocolate but didn't . Fast 2 ended up at a and e with my little charge very stressful and would normally have me running for the chocolate . But I didn't

Feel like I am tempting fate but today's fast day has been so easy . Have only had fluids and natural yoghurt and raspberries.

How you getting on ?

Hi munch bunch

I am enjoying being back on IF again . Have been away for the weekend and love that I am not breaking a diet just on up days . I am going home today and contemplating a fast day ( haven't eaten yet ) just depends whether hubby wants to have a brunch or go to m and s . If we go to m and s will do berries and yog or a salad

This time around I haven't told hubby I am fasting , mainly because I know he is sick of hearing me talk about diets but also because a couple of months ago I announced I was giving up diets forever lol . That lasted until I could no longer get in my clothes!

Hey T, can't reply to your message 'has exceeded their messages'-can u clear some out.

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I just read through my whole diary !!! What a revelation it is amazing how you forget things !

So I learned

1 juddd works for me :)
2 after months of trying and failing at everything I am a stone heavier than this time last year :-(
3 I can lose slowly on 3 days of fasting a week but do best to lose weight on alternate days
4 eating my 500 on fasting days works better than just fluids
5 eating whatever I like on non fasting days and not counting calories or over thinking things suits me best
6 daily weighing suits me
7 posting here regularly really helps

So with all that info here is my plan based on what is coming up in next few days

Today dd
Thursday ud
Fri dd
Sat / Sun/ Mon all up as visitors / meals out
Tues dd
Wed ud
Thursday dd
Fri ud
Sat dd

Back