Teresa's Up and down Diary to Goal and beyond

It actually isn't a second dd had planned 4 up days as had a few plans ( which ended up being cancelled) before officially starting alternate days . But looks like this bug I have has helped with my dd lol.

Only had a mug of tea and a black coffee so far

4 th dd done this week :) feel a bit better and hungry. Just hope I have an appetite tomorrow as have a feast planned :) bought a 4 bird roast for my BIL's visit but as he isn't coming we decided to have it anyway :) and syrup sponge for Pud. Will be miserable if I have no appetite .

Anyone tried the slim noodles from boots. 7.7cals per 100g (200g packet). Bought penne and another one. Looking for a low cal sauce of sorts.

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Slimpasta.com is their website and do free delivery, which will he handy-if good-as I bought a bit further away from home.

Will try Tom

G x

Well done to the crazys who managed a fast at the weekend. Am I the only one on a DD tomoz?
Doing mon/wed/thur this week

G x

I really don't know the difference between juddd and fasting. I've reworked 5:2 to a 4:3 for me to get the last bit off... Here's to a great day for us both tomorrow! :) xxx

JUDDD really is just 4:3 anyway. I did 2 together last week (as I struggle doing a DD at the weekend), but most JUDDers do alternate.

I'm gonna try the slim noodles in homemade soup tomorrow-but basically soup is my DD staple -along with diet Pepsi/coffee.

Good Luck

G x

Thanks, I love the slim noodles.. Used them to wean myself off a vlcd lol. Those with Boullion, ginger pepper and some chicken n spring onion? Delicious! Have a great day too xxx

Any other recipe suggestions for them? No-one else here has tried.
Was thinking of making a pot of veg soup and chucking in at end?

G

I've used them in a stir fry with veg, beansprouts and soy sauce or had chilli noodles with prawns. All delicious xxx

Carrie Judd is alternate day fasting . Some people do it as written 4:3 then 3:4then 4/3 etc but others do mon, wed,fri and weekends off.

Last year I did well going between alternate days for a couple of weeks then m w f until I needed a boost .

I am aiming to do alternates from this Tuesday until I get back under 11st then will switch to m w f until 10 10 then 5/2 until I find my perfect weight

I see, I'm still being relatively strict on non fasting days as I'm desperate to hit goal for my very own birthday present to me. My fast are under 500kcals and I have 3 non fasts 1000-1200 and 1 non fast at around 2000... Lost an incredible 4.3/4lbs last week but am not expecting another biggy.. 3-4lbs in 9 days with 4 of those being my fast days is doable though and I'm gonna go e it my all... Thanks for the info xxx

Back