terrible week but still lost 3lb!! YAY!

kissme

Gold Member
Hi all! as some of you may know i haven't had the best of weeks this week yet i stuck it out and kept on plodding along and lost 3lb!

So I woke up this morning feeling tired, groggy and just generally foul, the cat had thown up half way up my xmas tree... I don't even know what he was doing up the tree..... and then the washing machine repairman can't come out till next week.... 3 weeks and no washing machine....no hot water...cold shower at 6.30 am not nice.... So i thought is it really worth stepping on the scales to see i've put on or sts.

I was determined in my heart of hearts even tho i had followed then plan that i had gained..... and i lost :D3lb:D.... then i remembered it's pay day, all my xmas pressies arrive for my family today, and it's friday and i get to leave early today!

So a little message to all those people who fall off the wagon a little or have difficulty sticking to plan........... If you slip up on one day and have a square of chocolate when you shouldn't don't worry, but if you slip up don't think oh sod it, and pig out, i wouldn't because its easier to burn off one square than the whole bar!

xxx

Great post, it gives us all hope for thse difficult times. Well done on the 3 lbs loss xx

Well done that's great! xx

Thank you all :D and the day is only getting better!! i got all my xmas pressie for my family today and they are just what i wanted :D

Well done!

Hi all! as some of you may know i haven't had the best of weeks this week yet i stuck it out and kept on plodding along and lost 3lb!

So I woke up this morning feeling tired, groggy and just generally foul, the cat had thown up half way up my xmas tree... I don't even know what he was doing up the tree..... and then the washing machine repairman can't come out till next week.... 3 weeks and no washing machine....no hot water...cold shower at 6.30 am not nice.... So i thought is it really worth stepping on the scales to see i've put on or sts.

I was determined in my heart of hearts even tho i had followed then plan that i had gained..... and i lost :D3lb:D.... then i remembered it's pay day, all my xmas pressies arrive for my family today, and it's friday and i get to leave early today!

So a little message to all those people who fall off the wagon a little or have difficulty sticking to plan........... If you slip up on one day and have a square of chocolate when you shouldn't don't worry, but if you slip up don't think oh sod it, and pig out, i wouldn't because its easier to burn off one square than the whole bar!
xxx

Well done you! :0clapper:

Wish this post had've been here before my 9" pizza and 8 cans of magners! Still, onwards and downwards!

Keep up the good work hun.

Back