Extra Easy Terrys orange :(

FionaMcd

Gold Member
I'm not a lover of fruity chocolate especially the orange ones. My husband had a chocolate orange and said try a piece I may be surprised so I had one tiny silly segment and have since found out its 2.5 syns aaaaargh lol. Won't be trying that again:) x

You still have 12.5 Syns left for the day, even with that tiny silly segment ;)

Well I've bought small galaxy for tonight and I've had low fat butter on toast BUT I'm pregnant and I think sod the 2.5 syns lol it's not like or eaten a whole cake :) I just can't get over how High in syns they are :(

It's only 2.5syns.

Not worth pressing the f*&k it button over!

FionaMcd said:
Well I've bought small galaxy for tonight and I've had low fat butter on toast BUT I'm pregnant and I think sod the 2.5 syns lol it's not like or eaten a whole cake :) I just can't get over how High in syns they are :(

They're not that high in syns when you think about what they are-if they are 2.5syns then it's only 50 cals, which for a whole segment of choc orange isn't that much at all :)

View it as a positive, you've learnt thats one way mistake of eating syns that you won't try again. :) And at least you've taught me how many syns I'll be eating when I snaffle a piece of DH's. :D

Lol it's easily done at least it wasn't a sausage roll made that mistake before with a gazillion syns ;) anyhow I'm gonna blame the baby :) x

if you liked the taste try the choc orange hi fi bars, I only buy them at christmas for the terrys choc orange hit , yum x

hollys nan said:
My c says never put anything in your mouth until you know the syn value! :)

Lol I should really put that into practice. I'm always getting into trouble eating now thinking later :)

2.5 syns for a piece of heaven! Chocolate orange is my favourite; only yesterday I spent about 3 minutes starring at the 2 for £3 deal in Superdrug. It took all my strength to actually walk away without buying them!! If I knew I could eat just 1 segment a day I'd buy one but having it in the house would be SW suicide!!

CJxxx

Back