tesco Cabbage and leek

LVLLM

Gold Member
Hello :0 im still stuggling with my green leafies (how much im allowed)

cabbage and leek mix - tesco do a bag of 300g. how much is a 5 net carb serving?
A mug full?
I have had a look and looks like leeks are really high!

Same here Laura, I use about a third of a bag as a serving, and I love it. :)

Yummy I had it last night with bacon bits. this will DEFINATLEY be on my shopping list again!

ooh that sounds nice Laura. do you only have cheese once a week?

Im trying a couple of days without see if i lose any more. think i might have the same problem. But i LOVE cheese :(

LOL.
very very true.
i havent had any for the last two days - did have some planned for tomorrow though!

I remember bringing a very large wedge back from the farmers market. I sat and ate it all of it with a bottle of wine.
lol - sounds good

LOL, Been there done that LO, until I found out it stalled me. :(

the wine or the cheese Jim?

Cheese, I have had no problems with wine, other than the quantity sometimes ;)

lol :) i think if i birng wine in for a snack instead of cheese ill be in trouble at work. Mmm was hoping to have some tomorrow with my lunch but might have to think of something else now.ooh boiled eggs instead!

I love the tesco cabbage and leek mix too. Mmmm.

As a lacto-vegetarian, eating eggs and dairy but no meat or fish, I need cheese in my diet. I tend to use a lot of cream cheese, in various ways, and stick to extra mature cheddar because you can use less than the milder varieties without losing any of that lovely taste!

I do watch my cheese consumption, I have to since my long stall. Likewise my intake of nuts, which I love but which are very more-ish, and my intake of low carb sweets and treats. All of these contributed to my stall.

I think that when you stall it's always a good time to take a reality check on what you're eating, carb creep is always a probability.

Back