• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

TESCO ULTRASLIM SHAKES

Mornin everyone

just wondering is it ok to use the tesco ultraslim shakes as ur breakfast and lunch as long as they are pointed?reason for asking is because I am trying to curb my eating habits and i have tried this before and they do tend to fill me more than cereal etc.. iv pointed this at 6 points each? if im hungry im goin to snack on fruit and then have a nice dinner when i get home :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Thetrigos

Silver Member
As long as you point what you put in your mouth then it's fine! I posted something similar a while ago about replacing a meal with a protein bar because between work, nursery runs and looking after my children i didn't always have time for lunch and i got a mixed response because it wasn't 'proper food'. However i think if it works for you, although probably not the WW ideal, then as long as it's pointed it should be fine x

yeah i thought so too! just wanted second opinion:) just need somethin to kick start me xx

If youre planning on having them as lunch and breakfast, wouldnt you be as well just following that diet since its 2 shakes and a meal anyway?

WW is designed as a lifestyle change and realistically thats not sustainable long term, but its fine as a diet. Would you not be better doing U/S to lose weight then move to WW once youre nearer goal?
Yeah i think u cud be right starlight, the back of the pack says to have two healthy snacks which i assume is something low calorie but do u no if u can also snack on fruit? xx

Yeah i wud say u are right id confuse myself :) any tips on what i cud use for my snacks?

graciebabes

will hit target this time
when i did it it was 2 100 calorie snacks so anything under 100 cals is fine :) i love the ultra slim shakes in cartons, much nicer than slim fast!! xx

Hi. I used to have a slim fast shake for breakfast on the days that I work and counting them into my points. But I now make a smoothie with 150g fat free plain yogurt and whatever fruit I fancy and this is pointed at 2 points. Still fills me up till lunch but saving points too!
Hope this helps
Hayley
X

It's 3x 100 cal snx x
U mix diets if it works Hun x I keep chopping betw SF n WW!
X

Hi. I used to have a slim fast shake for breakfast on the days that I work and counting them into my points. But I now make a smoothie with 150g fat free plain yogurt and whatever fruit I fancy and this is pointed at 2 points. Still fills me up till lunch but saving points too!
Hope this helps
Hayley

X
u no that sounds so much nicer! cus to be honest they are nice at all :jelous: iv opened one tub and think il take the other back cuz to be honest it takes a while to get it down!

quick question does fruit equal points when its blended? reason for asking as with sw there is syns when it is blended :sigh: