Tesco Water

Discussion in 'Exante' started by bunny_hops, 13 August 2011 Social URL.

1. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    I rarely go to Tesco as it's too far but I popped there the other day and I picked up 2 bottles of still flavoured water, one flavour was strawberry and the other apple.

I did check the label and there eas no sign of citric acid, are they ok to have before I drink them? I can't see them on the safe list and want to be sure :)

Tesco Strawberry Still Flavoured Water 1.5Ltr - Groceries - Tesco Groceries

Tesco Apple Still Flavoured Water 1.5 Litre - Groceries - Tesco Groceries

I've been having just plain water as Asda don't do a flavoured water that's safe and it's the nearest supermarket for me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellyshines

kellyshines Banned

hello i have the strawberry one brought it yesterday with my BL bars.. im mixing and matching this flavoured water with plain water.. im having only half a bottle a day.

yep ok to have but i wouldnt replace these with plain water

4. bunny_hops

bunny_hops Violet is shrinking

Start Weight:
    25st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.29%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS was using Xenical and eating low fat and low cal. Exante baby!!!
    I'm struggling with the plain water, at the moment I'm not going over 2 litres which is awful for me as pre Exante I could get through 3-4litres of flavoured water.

I'm getting water from my cups of tea and I have a glass of Coke or Dr Pepper in the evening, would like to drink more water, definitely, but flavoured water would help, and I don't want to buy the water flavourings :)

5. lynniep

lynniep Full Member

Start Weight:
    200lb
    Current Weight:
    200lb
    Goal Weight:
    142lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I get the 2L tesco carbonated water (ashbeck) as its 70p for two bottles, then dunk some of the exante flavouring in it to give it a bit of taste. (Carefully - it has a tendency to explode lol) I can usually manage one of those bottles a day if I keep it on my desk at work and top up constantly. Then anything else is extra.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.