Tesco's V Asda

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by Purple Hugs, 13 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Both seem to be having a baby event at the moment :)
    Gave into to hubby wanting to buy something for baby today.. muslins for baby in white, £4.61 a pack of six I think, buy 1 get 1 free :)

Lots of other bargains including carriers, sterilisers, bottles, the carriers for the bottles (£10 on line £6 in Tesco). etc. :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsDannyDyer

MrsDannyDyer Silver Member

Start Weight:
    20st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.12%)
    Diet:
    5:2
    yeah i seen an add for asda with lots of things on sale. Cant believe im goin to have to start buying all this stuff for a 3rd time lol....

Asda wins hnds down with me...

4. yoyodieter

yoyodieter Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    yeah i like asda too.

5. Purple Hugs

Purple Hugs Loves weight.. training!

Start Weight:
    13st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(3.47%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The baby event in asda has finished now, but i'm sure it'll be back in time for us end of the year / beginning of 2010 mums to be :)

I love asda for shopping I must admit but our one is small, I've been spoiled in the past as we had a superstore type where we used to live. I know it sounds sad but we go back to Hertfordshire for our foster child and I'm planning on going shopping to the superstore when I'm there! lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.