Tess' Judddering journey to healthiness

I think no stressing is out broken diets is the best thing about judddd I have tried to complicate it by combining with sw and just ended up hungry and doubting the plan. But a good think about it last night and I realised I love this lifestyle and if I just am accepting of it the weight will come off ( I am already at a healthy weight but would like to lose some vanity weight !!! Lol )

I think no stressing is out broken diets is the best thing about judddd I have tried to complicate it by combining with sw and just ended up hungry and doubting the plan. But a good think about it last night and I realised I love this lifestyle and if I just am accepting of it the weight will come off ( I am already at a healthy weight but would like to lose some vanity weight !!! Lol )

Hi Hon, thanx for your post. You are also doing so well. :) Chat soon.x

Well, I weighed myself today and to my shock it showed I put on 0.8lbs!! :confused: However, I lost an inch from my waist and an inch from my hips, so I'm still happy. My losses may be small, but at least the inchloss seems to be coming along quite nicely.

I've been sticking to my calorie allowance as much as I can. I did go over slightly a couple of times, but not too much. Yesterday was a really good DD, so I'm pleased with that. I'm finding it hard to eat that much on my UP days though, so I'm wondering if that's why I'm not losing big amounts, or I guess it could also be due to the fact that I can't exercise. Mmmm.:rolleyes:

Anyway, I'm really hoping for a good loss this week, so I'm trying to eat more soups and fresh veggies this week to see if it makes a difference. Fingers crossed.

Hope you're
all well, and not affected by the terrible flooding that's around.
xx

It could be because your fat is turning into muscle. Apparently Juddd does this without exercise? (i read it somewhere). SO therefore, say the fat on your stomach turned into muscle, it would shrink in size but might weigh a bit more or stay the same. Whatever, an inch off your hips and your waist is probably much more beneficial to you than a lb off the scales? :D Well done!

It could be because your fat is turning into muscle. Apparently Juddd does this without exercise? (i read it somewhere). SO therefore, say the fat on your stomach turned into muscle, it would shrink in size but might weigh a bit more or stay the same. Whatever, an inch off your hips and your waist is probably much more beneficial to you than a lb off the scales? :D Well done!

Thanx so much for that, Scarlett. That made me feel so much better. Hope you have a great day. :-D xx

Hello everyone, sorry I haven't been around for a while. I had a few health issues and just went completely off track for a while. I'm going to enjoy Christmas and New Year, and then as of 2 January I will be back on JUDDD. I'm determined to get my weightloss going in the right direction. I am going to do my first two weeks as Dr Johnson suggests in his book and do strict alternates using shakes on the DD's just to give my weightloss a boost. I am also going to follow the SW concept as much as possible on my UP days. I am sick of feeling fat now and I'm determined that 2013 is going to be the year that I beat it for good.
Anyway, I hope that all of you have a very merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I will be back in the new year raring to get going again.
take care. :)

Hello all, and happy New year!

Well, I hope you all had a good holiday period. I'm still suffering with health issues and am currently on steroid tablets as I had three asthma attacks over the last couple of days. :cry: Hopefully these tablets won't affect my weight too much.

I put on 4lbs over Christmas and New Year, which isn't too bad. I've been back on JUDDD for just over a week now and I've lost 6lbs!!! :D Very pleased.
I've been reading Dr Johnson's book, and I've also bought Michael Moseley's Fast Diet book to have a read through too. I'm still very determined that 2013 will be the year I change my life and get my health sorted. I hope you are all having a good day. I'm on an UP day today and I'm just waiting for my jacket potato to finish in the oven, and I'll be having that with some Heinz Five Beans. Yummy.

Look forward to catching up with you all over the next few weeks. :) xx

Welcome back sweetie x

That was a great fan for over Xmas, I was about 8lbs!! Maintained from November at about 13 11, for weeks, Christmas boom! 14 5!!!

Welcome back sweetie x

That was a great fan for over Xmas, I was about 8lbs!! Maintained from November at about 13 11, for weeks, Christmas boom! 14 5!!!

Thanx Hon. Amazing what damage Christmas food can do, hey. At least we're all back on plan now. Good luck. :) xx

Good morning all, I'm starting to feel a bit better now and I think the steroids are working. I'm on a DD today, but it's going to be more an IM day as the tablets make me feel sick if I don't eat. I'm going to do Sunday as a complete down day though instead.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend.
Chat soon.x

Hello everyone, I'm back on plan. I've decided to change my DD's to Sunday, Tues and Thursday which I think will suit me more. I've not weighed myself this week. I am toying with the idea of weighing once a month. We'll see how it goes. Have a good day all.x

Thanks very much, Jacci. Hope you're doing well too. :)

Feeling Positive :)

Sorry I haven't been on mini's lately. I've been really busy.

I'm on an UP day today and have done two successful DD's this week. I've not weighed myself since the 14th of Jan, and I'm going to wait until my birthday (on Tuesday) to see if I've lost anything since.

I'm busy reading Michael Moseley's book at the moment. Interesting stuff. I've also read Dr Johnson's book. I know that the change I'm making is for life and that's why I do not feel guilty anymore if I "mess up" on a DD. Nobody's perfect, after all.

I am still aiming for half a stone loss a month, which I think is achievable. So, that would mean I could potentially lose 84lbs (6st) by the end of the year! That would be wonderful, although I know I lose weight much slower than most people due to my thyroid issues. Even if I lose 3st by the end of the year I will be over the moon. My mother-in-law is planning on flying us out to South Africa for Christmas as we haven't been with them for Christmas in 10 years. That is my main incentive because the last time we saw them (in 2010) I was big already. I want to be slim by then, especially since it is really hot out there over Christmas time. I want to be able to go to the beach and the swimming pool without feeling self-conscious.

I am definitely feeling more positive than I have in a long while. This is going to be the year that I change my life and become a healthy, happy and slim mom to my beautiful 5 year old daughter.

Anyway, sorry for the long post. I hope you guys are having a good day.

Chat soon. :D

Back