Tetras sour taste

hypno1

Hi everyone,

I have recently re-started and got my tetsras last Tues. Some were dated for Dec 09 and the others for Sep and Oct. The Dec ones were totally ok but the Sep and Oct ones have a really sour aftertaste as if they are off. I know they are still in date but they taste off. It's both the strawberry and the chocolate so not as if it's just one flavour either. I still have 10 of the strawberry left as I took out 10 days worth last week so I had extras incase I couldn't make it exactly a week each time.

I've emailed my counsellor to let her know and have requested her to swap them for me tomorrow, am I within my rights to do that or will I be inconveniencing her by doing that?

I have suggested she send them back to Cambridge as surely if they are in date there shouldn't be a problem? I can't afford to just throw them in the bin (I already threw 3 choc in the bin thinkinig it was maybe just that pack).

you are correct to return them and she can return them to Cambridge for a product problem ticket and they will refund her. Don't worry it is part of our job and we always want for you to be satisfied with the product xx

im with you on this.... I think my strawberry ones always have a shorter date on them and redently taste 'fishy'...yuk!!!

Ive stopped buying those ones now - totally hooked on the banana

I hate strawberry and think it would put me off tetras for life if I tried one!

Back