Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Love it! We use nate's pram. Haha. Good job he is a lump.

haha, aww bless her. It'll be worth seeing her happy rather than grumpy about the sun and heat. Haven looks like my idea of hell, same as centre parcs and butlins etc. At least you are getting the living room done out.

Also texty, please do bring the sun back with you. I got some sunglasses and would like to use them :)

There really gud hun i use to love going to butlins with my family theres so much to do :) nate wud love it. We go haven now coz its cheaper n the dog can come with us n he loves going on holiday lol we usually go skegness im abit gutted that we aren't going this year!

All this talk of holidays is making me jealous! I didn't bother booking anything because I thought there is no chance I'm getting into a bikini! Maybe next year will be my year. Hope the weekend is off to a good start for everyone.

Good afternoon/evening everyone how are we all this sunny day??

Well Ive been shopping and guess what - i am now skint lol but got quite a bit for my hols and tried them all on and they FIT lol whoop. x

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Wow I would say that's a productive shopping trip!! Very sexy black tops. I love the dress/ top in the first pic x

Last edited:
Back