Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good Evening my fellow SW buddies - hows everyone??

Welcome to the madhouse Awesomeowl :D

My back was okish until I decided to pop to the shops at lunchtime and carry heavy bags arghhhhhhhhhh why oh why lol. Its aching but ive got the weekend to rest it thank goodness.

Ive been out for tea time curry tonight with the girls so just got home. Whats everyones plans for the weekend x

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Oh no Texty hope you do rest your back this weekend. Hope you had a nice time with the girls :)

I intend resting over the weekend hun no real plans apart from shopping tomorrow for some holiday clothes ( Did I tell you I was going away) lol - 18 dayssssssssssssssss whoop whoop Mexico here I come.

It was good catching up with them hun - and im still sober lol

Oooh 18 days! Not long now!! Exciting x

Thanks hun - ive been looking forward to it but now its getting closer im really excited lol. Ive had a sh*t week at work and im ready for the break now x

No Texty I didn't know you we're going away lol. We needs pics of your purchases don't forget :)

Lol didnt you know hun!!! haha I thought the whole of minis had been alerted. Ill be away the same time as MrsWilsoncroft(Stacey) so were hoping to meet up :D

I shall put pics up ( if i manage to get anything) lol OH is with me and he hates shopping lol

Nope didn't know - lmao! You'll have a fab time. Have you sent a warning to Mexico yet?! Lol x

Lol I did it weeks ago - I thought Id give them time to prepare haha. Ive told the hotel to keep the bar well stocked too lol

I'm jealous of you going on holiday in 18 days time! But that means I have just over 4 months until I go away whoop whoop!
Sounds like a great weekend- shopping and doing nowt else, I need a weekend like that rather soon! ESP the shopping part- none of my clothes fit anymore :D

It's so nice to get into a smaller size now isn't it? :D

Very much so Dougal lol none of my old bikinis fit me. I have 2 ping pong balls rolling around inside a bowling ball case :p lol well thats how they feel to me.

I loved my mini break in Rome last year, but a city holiday isnt for me, I much prefer the beach and just lying in the sun. Ive told OH he needs to bring the Visa card lol

Lol!!! I prefer beach holidays- we go to Kefalonia in August, its usually about 40 degrees plus, so we lay on the beach and hit the bars for 2 whole weeks :D :D
Thats my kind of holiday ;)

I also people watch lol OH tells me off all the time. I lie on the sunbed staring whilst wearing my sunglasses lol I cant help it

My husband does that!!! I'm usually too engrossed in a book or asleep lol

Back