Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Thanks Jen - I had 1 plate of food normally id go back for 2nds lol. Brekki was straight on plan this morning :D I need to drink lots of fluid today for rehydration.

Things will improve at home all I will say is MEN grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! lol xx

Thumbs up to just one plate, well counteracted with lots of dancing.
Men - nuff said :) x

Thanks Jen - I had 1 plate of food normally id go back for 2nds lol. Brekki was straight on plan this morning :D I need to drink lots of fluid today for rehydration.

I think there are a few of us feeling like at the moment something in the air obviously!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Morning hun, sorry things aren't 100% still. I hate atmospheres and we had a little spat yesterday too :rolleyes: Hope things improve as the day goes on.

Just read on other thread about what happened last night :( Glad you had a good time beforehand though and yay to no hangover this morning xx

Double grrrr lol - I think we should start a minis commune no men allowed hehe

Yeah it was a lovely party tinged with sad news. I was barefoot on the dancefloor haha boogie on down x

Well, I found a single portion of your kofte meatballs in the freezer, so that's me sorted for this evening (others are having pizza as they missed having it yesterday) and I found a portion of butternut squash soup for lunch :) so I'm happy with that.
What about you? Decided yet? ;)

well done on ur restraint at the party - glad atmosphere is improving therexx

Well, I found a single portion of your kofte meatballs in the freezer, so that's me sorted for this evening (others are having pizza as they missed having it yesterday) and I found a portion of butternut squash soup for lunch :) so I'm happy with that.
What about you? Decided yet? ;)

I had a cheese and tomato sarnie with extra cherry toms on the plate and a can of diet coke lol xx

Thanks hun it wasnt good stuff on the plate but could have been worse :) - Ive bought OH a terrys choccy orange to see if it will sweeten his temper hehe x

Hope it works - if it doesn't u cd try sharing it around here! Xx

Morning all - No hangover whoop whoop!

We had a lovely time at the party - lots of body magic but the food was very beige lol I know I should have eaten before I went to resist temptation but hey ho.

Im back to playing taxi today ( well it is Sunday) - things are less strained at home but still not 100%.

Andrea picks up her new car tomorrow so that will make things easier for her to get about rather than them having to share one and work around son in laws shifts. I need to catch up with diaries at some point today I feel like ive missed loads xx

Whoop whoop to no hangover & being reasonably good, sad news about your friend though.

Yes you've missed loads on the diaries, lol!!!!!!!!! x

Yippee, and yes grrrrrrrrrrr, to men, I feel Bob could so easily be joining the 'men' camp, if he doesn't buck his ideas up!!

I had a cheese and tomato sarnie with extra cherry toms on the plate and a can of diet coke lol xx

Yay sounds like a lovely lunch x

Thanks hun it wasnt good stuff on the plate but could have been worse :) - Ive bought OH a terrys choccy orange to see if it will sweeten his temper hehe x

Ha, ha, did the Terry's work??? x

Give him two segments, if that doesn't work withhold the rest till he plays nicely :D

Hello

Am I only one here to have no man troubles? I'm sure all will be back to normal very soon, maybe Brett should have a word with everyone's fellas and get them sorted out! glad the party was good fun though xx

Hello

Am I only one here to have no man troubles? I'm sure all will be back to normal very soon, maybe Brett should have a word with everyone's fellas and get them sorted out! glad the party was good fun though xx

I think your Brett should run courses on how to be a good partner. Having said that, I moan about mine but 95% of the time he's fine, just the occasional thing that winds me up :)

Whoop whoop to no hangover & being reasonably good, sad news about your friend though.

Yes you've missed loads on the diaries, lol!!!!!!!!! x

Yippee, and yes grrrrrrrrrrr, to men, I feel Bob could so easily be joining the 'men' camp, if he doesn't buck his ideas up!!

Yay sounds like a lovely lunch x

Ha, ha, did the Terry's work??? x

Lol ive not given it to him yet cos hes still drinking cos hes off work tomorrow grrrrrrrr - Im tempted to but wont eat it myself !! x

Hello

Am I only one here to have no man troubles? I'm sure all will be back to normal very soon, maybe Brett should have a word with everyone's fellas and get them sorted out!  glad the party was good fun though xx

Make sure he charges for the lessons hun lol x

He's easily bought with food.
He's rather fond of Coop's Red Velvet Cake. Have to say he let me have a tiny nibble yesterday it was gorgeous, then he said I shouldn't be a synner! ☺️

Back