Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

She's gone for a 2009 plate - red Toyota Auris hun x

Nice... we bought an Auris earlier this year but I'm only a passenger lol, so I can't say much about it, other than its silvery grey'ish. and has a nice big boot :)

Double grrrr lol - I think we should start a minis commune no men allowed hehe

Sounds good. It's not man trouble I'm having though really it's more young man trouble lol!

I think your Brett should run courses on how to be a good partner. Having said that, I moan about mine but 95% of the time he's fine, just the occasional thing that winds me up :)

Same here, my fella is a good'un and only pi**es me off occasionally :rolleyes:

My little reindeer hehe

Gorgeous little man. Bet he's not giving you any trouble eh? :D xx

Gorgeous boy! I'm really really really really really really looking forward to meeting him in February :) Hope you have a good day hun xx

Lol you will be like me and find it hard to leave him. He can't wait to meet his aunty Kathryn :))

My day was ok thanks hun glad I'm home whoop x

Sounds good. It's not man trouble I'm having though really it's more young man trouble lol! Same here, my fella is a good'un and only pi**es me off occasionally :rolleyes: Gorgeous little man. Bet he's not giving you any trouble eh? :D xx

I deffo wouldn't come back as a man that's for sure!!

My little man is no trouble at all id have 10 of him x

Hope things are all settled at home now Sheila xx Jackson looked stunning in his reindeer outfit!! xxx

They are quieter hun thanks. Still a little subdued but were speaking now lol

Jackson must be thinking mother what the hell have you dressed me in lol x

Yeah they all have their moments hun. Mine is a goodun until the drink starts then he gets greedy and doesn't know when to stop, which in turn makes him very loud grrr x
Drink has a lot to answer for sometimes! Glad to read in your other post that things are improving there - lovely to have your little man to make u smile xxx

Evening ladies - had a mega busy day today I dont know where the time went!! Im off tomorrow so a lie in whoop - im at the hospital in the afternoon to see the consultant about my back ( probably a waste of time grrr ) taking sis as her appt is 5 mins after mine at the stroke unit. My food has been cr@p the last week hence the lack of food on my diary - I feel like ive lost my mojo :( come on who's found it!! lol. Were moving venues tomorrow which will be permanent - im not looking forward to WI. On a brighter note I have the weekend to look forward to, im going shopping with Andrea and Jackson, she will have her new car and then im having him to stay on Saturday night whoop. Shes had him weighed today and hes 9lb 13oz so the clinic were over the moon with him :D xx

Oh and I got this hehe

Attachments

• image-2807141426.jpg
    image-2807141426.jpg
    675.3 KB · Views: 63
Good luck with the hospital tomorrow, it's been that long about your back that'd I'd actually forgotten about it. Sincerely hope they have some good news for you and your sister.
In regards to SW mojo, I think mine went last week, I've been better this week but not fully there, I'm bored really but had a couple of different meals this week and that's helped. Hope after wi, you get your mojo back too.

Jackson looks lush in those pics, you'll have a blast with him and Andrea tomorrow, enjoy your day off xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Back