Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I also agree a fresh start is a good idea x every time I restart I get a new notebook ...must have hundreds
Good luck tonight x

I also agree a fresh start is a good idea x every time I restart I get a new notebook ...must have hundreds 
Good luck tonight x

Me too plus a stock of SW class books! X

I know its gonna be a big gain this week all I can do is make next week a better one :rolleyes: Ive got my hot choccy and curly wurly to have later nom nom. I just cant seem to get my head back into gear, ive been like this since Sept when Jackson was born. x

Well it has been a tough time for u. Plus this isn't the easiest time if year to stay on plan. Just read ur thinking of a setting up a new diary - good idea - as they say a new broom sweeps clean and a fresh diary could give u a fresh start! Good luck at WIxx

I need to do something Michelle - I have struggled I also think ive become a bit complacent/bored. I need to mix things up a bit and plan again for a few days ahead that usually works, ive let slide posting my food because its been rubbish.

I will get tomorrow out of the way and get right back on it before it gets too out of hand. May even start a new diary or get rid of old pages and make a fresh start? x

Know those feelings well - have u been on Chocko's (Kathy's) thread where she has tons of tasty & easy to make recipes - it's called - Delicious meals with minimum ingredients - in the SW section under SW recipes - I'll send the link if u can't find it.

I've been in a rut - I'm still trying to lose my August hol gain! So trying a few days on Success Express this week.

It's reminded me how I like having the option of 4 HEs on extra Easy and don't mind the 2/3 of superfree every meal as long as I buy a nice variety of fruit and veg and I find it really filling - hoping I can stick to it and u find a way to get to where u want to be xx

Last edited:
Evening lovely :) I think a new diary is a cracking idea hun.... Fresh start and all that :) hiding your scales might help too lol :p
Don't forget I'm coming over in February, and you'll want to feel super duper slinky when we're trying on random outfits in the Metrocentre :) xxx

Uh-oh have u warned them up there that the terrible 2 are getting together?! Have a great time and hopefully u'll be able to support one another and have a fun on plan weekend!xx

Yes I think a new diary is a good idea. You could also look back on this diary & see what foods you've made & see if that inspires you to try different things.

I also think being at target is hard cause you've nothing to aim for, that's it you've done it & all you need to do now is keep that way, which is harder than you think. SW don't really have any support for target members, (there could be a reason:rolleyes:) x

Yes although I'm keen to get to target I know the never ending maintenance phase is going to be really tough ( if I ever get to target that is!)

It's a pity that SW don't support maintainers - we can see why - but disappointing all the same cos having maintainers in class is a great free advert for SW, maintainers provide real life solutions which are motivating for class members - plus I'm sure many maintainers recommend and still buy SW products as well as signing rup for the social team - so free labour too!

It's reminded me how I like having the option of 4 HEs on extra Easy and don't mind the 2/3 of superfree every meal as long as I buy a nice variety of fruit and veg and I find it really filling - hoping I can stick to it and u find a way to get to where u want to be xx

Are you sure its four HEs? I've only ever had one of each and I've also done EE? Though I fumble my way through a bit blindly as I've never been to a class. I love veg so loads of superfree is always the norm for me anyway. x

Upndown is talking about success express days where you do ee but have 2/3 super free and 2as and 2bs.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Well WI is out of the way 3.5 on!! I knew it was coming so wasn't shocked when she told me. Id already messaged my C to say ive been struggling (maybe thats why she bypassed me in group lol) I think she knew how peed off I am so didnt come to me to talk.

Im giving the new diary idea some thought :D I may just draw a HUGE line and start afresh from tomorrow. I need to plan and prepare and start keeping my foodage on here again - ive become a bit lax of late. There are 3 WI's left before Xmas I can at least put a dent in what ive gained. Im now 4lbs over the top of the top end of my target grrrrrrrrr im annoyed at myself for letting it happen. Your right of course there is no support from SW once at target apart from your C bigging you up in class to the rest of the group.

I will have a good think about what to do.

In other news - My sis is back in hospital again having had another 'turn' as she describes them. Im waiting for her to get back to me about what they have decided to do regarding more tests etc!! She is so peed at due to having no definite diagnosis and who can blame her.

Also - my niece has been rushed in they think she has a ruptured cyst on her ovaries they are going to do a CT scan then take her to theatre

Will anything go right this year I keep asking!!!

Im off to have a mooch around as many diaries as I can - im knackered tonight xx

Oh Sheila.... you really need to put in a giant order at Tesco, or Amazon, for some good stuff to happen in your life. Obviously Jackson is good stuff but you know what I mean, the rest of the crap that keeps getting dealt out to you and yours.
Obviously whatever you decide to do re diaries, let us know, we will all be following you to support you. Er, unless you don't want us tagging along of course!
I hope you get good news about your sister and your niece soon hun. Lots of hugs and good vibes xxx

Oh Sheila.... you really need to put in a giant order at Tesco, or Amazon, for some good stuff to happen in your life. Obviously Jackson is good stuff but you know what I mean, the rest of the crap that keeps getting dealt out to you and yours.
Obviously whatever you decide to do re diaries, let us know, we will all be following you to support you. Er, unless you don't want us tagging along of course!
I hope you get good news about your sister and your niece soon hun. Lots of hugs and good vibes xxx

I wish I could put an order in for myself and minis friends too hun I really do! I wish this year was out of the way then maybe 2015 will be a great one with no ailments and bad news. I will certainly let you know - I cant dessert you all hehe and who would I talk to if I didnt have my minis buddies :grouphugg::grouphugg: xxx Thanks hunni

Flippin eck not much else can go wrong, I really hope your sister can get the help she needs & find out exactly what is causing the 'turns', its so frustrating for everyone, even if she just had a name for what is wrong it would make things easier I'm sure.

Yikes scary stuff about your niece, if it is a ruptured cyst will they be able to save her ovaries? xoxo

Oh Hun, sorry to hear all your news.. I am hoping that your family will all have a much healthier 2015.
Don't be to hard on yourself about your gain, I do agree that there isn't really any support when you get to target, I think that is partly why I am kinda moving away from Sw , maybe it's just time for you to have a total overhaul xx

Are you sure its four HEs? I've only ever had one of each and I've also done EE? Though I fumble my way through a bit blindly as I've never been to a class. I love veg so loads of superfree is always the norm for me anyway. x

Just reread my post I shd have made it clearer that I was talking about Success Express which although based on Extra Easy the Success Express handbook says you can choose to have up to 2 HEBs and 2 HEAs which one reason I like it!

Well WI is out of the way 3.5 on!! I knew it was coming so wasn't shocked when she told me. Id already messaged my C to say ive been struggling (maybe thats why she bypassed me in group lol) I think she knew how peed off I am so didnt come to me to talk.

Im giving the new diary idea some thought :D I may just draw a HUGE line and start afresh from tomorrow. I need to plan and prepare and start keeping my foodage on here again - ive become a bit lax of late. There are 3 WI's left before Xmas I can at least put a dent in what ive gained. Im now 4lbs over the top of the top end of my target grrrrrrrrr im annoyed at myself for letting it happen. Your right of course there is no support from SW once at target apart from your C bigging you up in class to the rest of the group.

I will have a good think about what to do.

In other news - My sis is back in hospital again having had another 'turn' as she describes them. Im waiting for her to get back to me about what they have decided to do regarding more tests etc!! She is so peed at due to having no definite diagnosis and who can blame her.

Also - my niece has been rushed in they think she has a ruptured cyst on her ovaries they are going to do a CT scan then take her to theatre

Will anything go right this year I keep asking!!!

Im off to have a mooch around as many diaries as I can - im knackered tonight xx

I'm sorry to hear ur sad news - I hope ur sister gets a firm diagnosis now and they can provide suitable treatment - also that ur niece is ok and not in pain - poor girl and poor u xx

I hope u can draw the line and start afresh - you're not too far from target really are u - but realise u want to get rid of the gain asap. Take care of u xxx

Upndown is talking about success express days where you do ee but have 2/3 super free and 2as and 2bs.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Just reread my post I shd have made it clearer that I was talking about Success Express which although based on Extra Easy the Success Express handbook says you can choose to have up to 2 HEBs and 2 HEAs which one reason I like it!

Thanks for clearing that up Jen and Linda, its all rather confusing to me. I shall be watching your results with interest though Linda and hoping the scales are extra kind on Friday xx

Oh Texty I am sorry to hear your news.
It doesn't ever seem to stop for you at the moment.
I think you should be congratulated on only bring 4lbs over target not 4 stone! Because u know I would be.
I think it was wrong of your c to pass over you it's times like these when you need the extra support of the class and they would want to give it to you.
Anyhow hugs from me and take it one meal at a time

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back