Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Sorry you've got more crap to deal with with family health worries... This is perhaps why you are struggling at the moment... I don't pray to a deity but I do believe that we get an equal amount in terms of bad luck and I do hope you are at the end of yours... Huge hugs...xx

Think everythings been said x Take care and sending hugs x

Attachments

• 1417675766762.jpg
    1417675766762.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 43
Flippin eck not much else can go wrong, I really hope your sister can get the help she needs & find out exactly what is causing the 'turns', its so frustrating for everyone, even if she just had a name for what is wrong it would make things easier I'm sure. Yikes scary stuff about your niece, if it is a ruptured cyst will they be able to save her ovaries? xoxo

I've not heard much from her today as her phone battery died so I'm waiting for news. She told me last night they want her to see a mental health nurse as it could be depression ....wtf!!!

She had the symptoms first and it's the not knowing that's making her depressed I honestly think they don't know what theyre doing.

Ive no idea about my Neice I think they will remove them as they left them to stop her going through an early menopause after her hysterectomy. Fingers crossed I'll know more later x

Oh Hun, sorry to hear all your news.. I am hoping that your family will all have a much healthier 2015. Don't be to hard on yourself about your gain, I do agree that there isn't really any support when you get to target, I think that is partly why I am kinda moving away from Sw , maybe it's just time for you to have a total overhaul xx[/QUOT

Thanks Lisa chick. I think I'm annoyed because I'm normally more in control of things and lately things have spiralled and I've took a nosedive with them. I will get back on the wagon.

Ive tried ww before but moved away to sw because I cba to count points n stuff. Maybe worth a try following it for a couple of weeks but still getting weighed at sw .. Or maybe just wire my jaw lol xx

I'm sorry to hear ur sad news - I hope ur sister gets a firm diagnosis now and they can provide suitable treatment - also that ur niece is ok and not in pain - poor girl and poor u xx I hope u can draw the line and start afresh - you're not too far from target really are u - but realise u want to get rid of the gain asap. Take care of u xxx

Thanks hunni. I hope they get them both sorted quickly it's a worry not knowing and as I've just posted scary to think that they are now putting it down to depression!!

I'm 7.5lbs heavier than I was the night I got to target I was actually in the 10s that night grrr. So I have some work to do to get there x

Oh Texty I am sorry to hear your news. It doesn't ever seem to stop for you at the moment. I think you should be congratulated on only bring 4lbs over target not 4 stone! Because u know I would be. I think it was wrong of your c to pass over you it's times like these when you need the extra support of the class and they would want to give it to you. Anyhow hugs from me and take it one meal at a time Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Jen hun. I wish I had a magic wand lol. I was surprised she passed me too and I should have said something but I really couldn't be bothered. I may try a couple of success express days. I did 6 days before and only lost 0.5 I was gutted and it put me off doing it again. Xx

Sorry you've got more crap to deal with with family health worries... This is perhaps why you are struggling at the moment... I don't pray to a deity but I do believe that we get an equal amount in terms of bad luck and I do hope you are at the end of yours... Huge hugs...xx

Thanks Chelle I hope so to, I know there's also the saying that were never dealt more than we can cope with but I think I've had my fair share now and then some lol. Hugs much appreciated xx

I've not heard much from her today as her phone battery died so I'm waiting for news. She told me last night they want her to see a mental health nurse as it could be depression ....wtf!!!

She had the symptoms first and it's the not knowing that's making her depressed I honestly think they don't know what theyre doing.

Ive no idea about my Neice I think they will remove them as they left them to stop her going through an early menopause after her hysterectomy. Fingers crossed I'll know more later x

Okie dokies, I'll keep my fingers crossed to for them both xx

Thanks Jen hun. I wish I had a magic wand lol. I was surprised she passed me too and I should have said something but I really couldn't be bothered. I may try a couple of success express days. I did 6 days before and only lost 0.5 I was gutted and it put me off doing it again. Xx

Oh yes a few success express days, or even meals could help xx

Thanks hunni. I hope they get them both sorted quickly it's a worry not knowing and as I've just posted scary to think that they are now putting it down to depression!!

I'm 7.5lbs heavier than I was the night I got to target I was actually in the 10s that night grrr. So I have some work to do to get there x

Yes but half a stone isn't that much when you think you've lost 3 stone - and all that you've been thro' - I realise you need to get back to target for yourself but I think you looked really really slim at the meet - so you must still look slim - we'll get Kathryn to give us the lowdown on that after her visit!!

Seriously tho' - you will do it xx

Keep ya chin up Hun .. You have so much going on at the moment and it's not easy to juggle everything xx

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, as everyone has said, you do look great already, so be proud of that. I'm sure in the same situation a lot of us would have gained more through stress eating hun. Can you ring or text your SW C for a chat about what to do, she may have some tips.
Sending hugs, though it feels very inadequate. Xxx

Good morning Sheila x hope you have a good day and you get some good news on the family x

Morning Ann - thanks hun I hope so. Sis has had an MRI scan on her head and neck shes waiting for the results, her arteries are being checked. Shes been given a walking stick, a commode and a wheelchair!! That doesnt sound like depression to me!! She told them she wanted answers and to stop being messed about and threatened to go to the local paper - then the stick, chair and commode appeared and they ordered the MRI - amazing what a threat can do but it shouldnt have to be that way :-( xx

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday, as everyone has said, you do look great already, so be proud of that. I'm sure in the same situation a lot of us would have gained more through stress eating hun. Can you ring or text your SW C for a chat about what to do, she may have some tips.
Sending hugs, though it feels very inadequate. Xxx

Morning lovely - I wasnt here much yesterday either :) I came home had tea then went late night shopping with OH. It was after 9 when we got back. By the time I had a cuppa etc I was too tired to be bothered with anything.

Thanks for the compliment hunni much appreciated - I will see how I do on Weds then speak to her. She knows im struggling, she said lots are lately. I think face to face chat would be better cos how im feeling wont come across in a text. I know I wont lose the 3.5 for weds as I dont have big losses, but I'll do what I can to help chip away at it :D.

I have little man from lunchtime today whoop that will give me some bodymagic hehe, ive a hair appt in the morning then a chill afternoon as the boys are in Scotland at the footie, then Sunday im working 7-3 overtime. Needs must grrr xx

No it shouldn't but in my experience the louder you shout the more is done ! I expect the family has requested a meeting with the Consultant if not you should x

Back