Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

It wasnt too bad Kathryn I have had the leaflets since Wed just couldnt be bothered to do it lol thought Id best make the effort.

I didnt fancy anything heavy or savoury Sian lol but it doesnt fill you for long

Oh you take care of your back lady!

wow that curry looks amazing- I have never had a SW curry that I like, the ones I've tried all have natural yoghurt or similar in and it tastes quite tangy. Your meals always look lovely xx

Evenin chick... Hows you....?? Well done on your body magic today lol... That was nice of you.... You would think she would at least chuck in a few hifi bars or summit lol...?? How was the beef and oyster sauce...?? Hope it was yummy...cant wait to try it xx

DSC_0180.JPG Beef in oyster sauce with rice and garlic mushrooms, and SW chips

The Kofta curry was gorgeous netty the only yogurt was on the top with the mint.

Thanks Adelle x

I did the beef in oyster sauce hun son picked the chilli out lol he hates spicy stuff, id never poison him lol

Good afternoon ladies and welcome to my crazy world dizzy lol. Hi Peri how ya doin hun? Thanks for the pic compliment :D. How is everyone today? Im having a sneaky mooch on my lunch hehe

Back