Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi Texty, hope your well, after moaning the last two weeks i have finally lost 1.6kg this morning so one very happy bunny, hope your day goes well :)

Evening all how is everyone?? Im fine thanks Emma and Fran I hope your both well. Thats fab LeShrew well done keep it up hun x

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie -
Fruit n Fibre with a banana

Lunch -
Jacket potato with tuna/mayo and salad

Tea -
Smoked Basa with veg DSC_0181.JPG

Snacks -
Strawberries

Drinks -
Tea, Ribena NAS

Syns -
Sugar (1) Mayo(2) Blinis x2 (2) Total 5

Ive had my weekly text from my C saying about Easter etc so I replied with - (syns allowed of course)

Not a piece of choccy has passed my lips
My weekend went without a blip
I stuck to plan I cannot pretend
I want to see the numbers descend
Tasty treats were temptation galore
But I want the weightloss more

So whilst I feel ive had a good week Fran my scales say otherwise. Ill just keep my fingers crossed for a loss :D

Thats true hun I did fingers crossed :D

I just sat and thought, she texts every week with words of encouragement and I rarely reply lol so whilst my eggs were boiling for my taster tomorrow night I thought id knock up a little ditty haha

Love your reply to your C :-D

How's your back today??
The scales will move by tomorrow don't worry!!!
Have a good evening hun xxx

Ive had my weekly text from my C saying about Easter etc so I replied with - (syns allowed of course)

So whilst I feel ive had a good week Fran my scales say otherwise. Ill just keep my fingers crossed for a loss :D

I love it Hun. Well done.
And I love your new pic too and that curry looks amazing.

Love you long time.
Love little hippo xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Kathryn I thought it was quick for me lol my back is killing tonight :( all ive done is cook tea and sort out some of my holiday stuff.

Awww my fave little hippo :thankyou: love ya too hun your an amazing friend xx

Love this :)

Lol Thanks Minky - I missed my vocation I think ( notttttt) lol Im no pam ayres. Im not even gonna weigh myself in the morning normally its the first thing I do after my morning tinkle lol.

Thanks Lisa x

Lol did you go on Sat gone? if so that means you havnt had a full week on plan if you weigh on Thurs lol if your brave enough id say go for it and then that leaves the weekend free to do as you please

Lol did you go on Sat gone? if so that means you havnt had a full week on plan if you weigh on Thurs lol if your brave enough id say go for it and then that leaves the weekend free to do as you please

No i weighed in on thursday last week so its been a full week i might hav a sneaky peek on thursday on my scales and if its looking gud then i will go haha

Back