Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I do like my food lol no wonder I get pains in my belly - but its all good so why worry. Fran - you are not alone lol

hi,
Just been reading through this thread and i know im probably a bit late off the mark but i find any change to my diet, wether that be healthy or unhealthy can lead to being 'bunged up' lol. I have found that drinking fybogel when that happens can help (Just incase anyone else is having similiar issues) :)

Hey, MrsW we make fart soup too... well... mum makes it, I'm the chicken soup mistro.

not late at all lizzie - last week was the medication i was on hun, im hoping now ive stopped it, it will make a difference. A few people have mentioned fybogel and ive had it before - but would rather wait and see if nature takes its course first lol. Thanks hun

hi,
Just been reading through this thread and i know im probably a bit late off the mark but i find any change to my diet, wether that be healthy or unhealthy can lead to being 'bunged up' lol. I have found that drinking fybogel when that happens can help (Just incase anyone else is having similiar issues) :)

I agree Hun, the fybrogel is a brilliant help xxxx

HEXA - 250mls ss milk HEXB - Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie -
Fruit n Fibre with banana chopped in

Lunch -
Jacket Potato with Tuna/Mayo, Red Onion and Salad

Tea-
Braised shin beef, boiled pots, carrots, peas, broccoli, butter beans, 2 x yorkie pudds, gravy

Snacks -
melon, grapes, hard boiled egg

Syns -
Sugar (1) yorkie pudds x 2 (6) Mayo (2) Gravy (2) Total (11)

Drinks - Tea, Water ,Pepsi max, WW cordial

Last edited:
My tummy isnt as bad thank goodness, my back is just the same boo hoo. I posted on your thread about the gym lol rather u than me.

Back