Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I'm good, lost 1lb tonight so just 3.5lb to target :D x

Hi Dougal - I am thanks and feel at last im getting somewhere, I think writing everything down is the way forward for me. Well done you and good luck for next week, your so close now, try not to stress about it and put the pressure on, as they say thats when you struggle to lose.

yayyyy well done hun! so pleased for you xx

Yes I found writing everything down makes such a difference, cos it forces you to remember EVERYTHING that passed your lips!
I have to admit I was getting a bit stressed about it but having spoke to my C (she's just amazing!) I'm far more relaxed about it.
It'll happens when it happens.
I must say (and I think everyone will agree!) that your SOTW award was well deserved after what you've been through :D x

Hello lovely people - not been in long from WI -LOST 2lbs and Slimmer of the Week Whoop xx

How is everyone today x

Go you!!! Well done x

Woo hoo! Well done hun xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Fran - its months since I last got it lol I feel like ive turned a corner. 2.5 till i get my 2st award. 10.5 to go till im down into the next stone. Small steps :D

How long have you been doing SW Texty? xx

at least its coming off hun.. slow and steady wins the race x

can you teach me please? i just want to wake up a size 12! xx

Haha me too - im getting there but wish my life away. I said to hubby on the way home from work, I need 4.5 off to get my 2st then another 14lb after that, he said my god woman dont go stupid there will be nothing left of ya lol

Back