Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

She has recommended I have my desk raised on 3" blocks as its too low for me im quite tall according to her at 5'6". She has recommended more breaks away from the PC at least 10 mins every hour. Risers for my screen to elevate it so that its eye level. If that doesnt help she will then come back and look at my chair again. So just gotta wait now until that gets sorted :-(

Least it's going in the right direction hun. Hopefully sorting out your desk will help x

It's a hell of a long time to be in pain. Hopefully all these things will start making a difference. Every little thing helping to alleviate the bigger problem x

I hope so chick - the funny thing is when I was away it hardly bothered me. Maybe thats because I was lying on a sunbed most of the time and not doing a lot of walking? The only time it was really bad was the trip we went on to Tulum when we walked all morning around the Myan ruins in the baking heat.

I'm the opposite, my back and neck are better when I keep active, it's the evenings when I'm sat doing nothing that I'm in agony x

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Evenin sweetie...hows you?? That a bit rubbish you didnt gt the answers you expected from the doc.. at least not yet anyways... but the pain management team gettin together sounds like it could be good for you... and so good to hear your worm assesment went well and hey are taking things seriously..... hopefully this will be the start of good things to come xxx

Evenin sweetie...hows you?? That a bit rubbish you didnt gt the answers you expected from the doc.. at least not yet anyways... but the pain management team gettin together sounds like it could be good for you... and so good to hear your worm assesment went well and hey are taking things seriously..... hopefully this will be the start of good things to come xxx

Im feeling a little sorry for myself at the mo lol cos it seems like one thing after another I just wanna feel normal again. I hope its the start of improvements hun. Hows you today? x

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Im feeling a little sorry for myself at the mo lol cos it seems like one thing after another I just wanna feel normal again. I hope its the start of improvements hun. Hows you today? x

I agree hun lottery and feeling normal! x

Its pants being ill all the time I hate it. Its weird that when I was massively overweight I never seemed to ail a thing grrrrr

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

I know! I said that earlier. You'd think bring lighter and eating healthier would make us healthier but I did watch an old episode of House where this woman had got so ill and it turned out to be germs (I think there was a more technical term!) stored in her fat tissue that were breaking down and making her ill. Now I'm sure that's not us lol I do waffle don't I?!

Back