Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Im feeling a little sorry for myself at the mo lol cos it seems like one thing after another I just wanna feel normal again. I hope its the start of improvements hun. Hows you today? x

Just realised what I typed there... wtf is a worm assessment lmao...I swear this fone is murder for mad typos lolol.... you all must think im dislexic....

Aww hun you are sooooo entitled to feel a little sorry for yourself. .. I do not know how you cope with it all as well as holdin down a job... you are definitely a much stronger woman than I am... you should be totally proud of how you cope with everything..... definitely someone look up to.....

I am good tonight chick thankyou...head back in the sw game after my horrific fat weekend lol xxxx

Lol I must be a dyslexic reader then cos I didnt even see the word worm pmsl, either that or Im just tired. I think you must have been talking to mrstore too much today cos she had a BRIAN fart lol

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Lol I must be a dyslexic reader then cos I didnt even see the word worm pmsl, either that or Im just tired. I think you must have been talking to mrstore too much today cos she had a BRIAN fart lol

Haha she is warping my mind... we are somehow somewhere long lost related afterall lolol xxx

I hope so chick - the funny thing is when I was away it hardly bothered me. Maybe thats because I was lying on a sunbed most of the time and not doing a lot of walking? The only time it was really bad was the trip we went on to Tulum when we walked all morning around the Myan ruins in the baking heat.

Mine is a lot better when I am at home than at work - I start Modified Pilates tomorrow through physio so we will see if that helps

Back