Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi ladies tummy is a lot better today ty xx Off to WI in 20mins gulp ill catch up when i get back and have my tea hope you have all had a good day

Oh wow is that the first weigh in since u got back Hun? That's amazing! Congrats :)

Hope u feel better today x

Yes hun it is - Thanks it means a lot x Im not as bad as I was yesterday still feel a little queasy, but at least the tummy pains are easing and the runs have stopped lol

Wow!!! Amazing! Well done.

Sorry to hear about your tummy though. Have you managed to get a DR appointment yet? X

Thanks chick Im very happy with that. The doc rang me last night, he told me to stop the drugs the Spanish Doc gave me, take codeine and eat small snacks rather than big meals(which I cant face at the mo anyway), if im no better I have to ring back. The pains arent as bad today, but ive not eaten a lot to be honest.

You should be very proud, I gained half a stone on my last holiday lol :) x

Thanks Kathryn x

I think I would have too had I not been poorly pixie lol maybe as Fran said silver linings and all that lol. Just glad to be back home and eating what I want knowing its all SW friendly

Did I speak too soon arghhhh - I grilled some fish fingers for my tea and the pains are back. Maybe I should just stick to very bland stuff until the weekend

I thought grilling them would be better than even frylight seems not lol just hoping the runs dont start again boooooo

well done on the STS hun!! hope you feel back to your normal self soon- tummy bugs suck! big hugs xx

Back