Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Evenin hun... glad your pain not bn too bad today... are you lookin forward to the weekend..your almost there xx

I dont know yet about Sunday night but on Sat night im wearing my dress like this ..... son bought it me for xmas and ive only worn it once

files

I dont know yet about Sunday night but on Sat night im wearing my dress like this ..... son bought it me for xmas and ive only worn it once

files

Woweee.... that is abs gorgeous... you will look amazin hun...cant wait to see the pics xx

I will do hun ill remember camera lol. Im going to see if I can get an appt for sat for my hair nails will be next week x

Evening ladies - Im feeling loads better today more myself thank goodness. Ready to partayyyyy at the weekend whoop

Whats everyone else got planned?

Evening ladies - Im feeling loads better today more myself thank goodness. Ready to partayyyyy at the weekend whoop

Whats everyone else got planned?

Evenin chick. ..glad to hear it... its that vodka thats callin you lol.... im makin homemade bacardi breezers tonight... got some bacardi and a bottle of diet lilt... hopefully it tastes the same xx

Back