Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening ladies - Im feeling loads better today more myself thank goodness. Ready to partayyyyy at the weekend whoop

Whats everyone else got planned?

Yay, at least you are finally starting to feel better & on a bank holiday weekend x

Bob is working tomorrow, off Sunday & working Monday, so tomorrow I'm going to fatty club, then get a bit of shopping I dislike food shopping with a passion at the weekend, but we've no fruit in so I must. Sunday we'll go off out geocaching somewhere & not too sure what to do Monday, I may do a bit of sewing or catch up tv.

I am feeling loads better lol 99% back on my food and looking forward to my nights out with the girls. Aww thats a shame Michelle id hate having to work over the weekend.

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

What happens on these meets do ya stay over wherever it is?? Or just travel there n back or does it depend on how far everyone is travellin?? Where do you all live actually lol xxx

Lmao well the Leeds one im just travelling there and back same day, cant afford to stay over this month as we both have less wages this one. Newcastle I live in Sunderland but would stay over in newcastle as its cheaper than taxis home lol. The list is endless lol, we can come up your way, I also fancy York, then who knows where.

Back