Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Its on my shopping list for tomoz hun...
Can you recommend anymore yummy recipes from the asia cookbook... I know you have tried a few... I got the book today xxx

Aww, so no tales from the nutter this week either? tsk. I will miss the barm pot. Well done on a good sw day :)

Ive not tried anymore lately hun but I have loads of meat in the freezer to use so will look after work tomorrow and pick one then let you know how it tastes. Ive bought some venison steaks to try lol hope its nice?

Well Fran she will be on the section in the morning before she goes on loan as shes scared to go on her own pmsl, she wont be allowed to talk down there like she does on her own section the pressure is too bad. Its been great without her gob going 20 to the dozen

Venison is gorgeous hun... you will love it... its nice in a sweet-ish kinda sauce... I usually do it with a redcurrant glaze.. yum yum...

Goin to asda tomoz...may get ingredients for the lemon chicken...I really fancy that.... xxx

The lemon chicken was lovely hun but I found not enough sauce for me you might wanna make a little extra.

Is it a strong tasting meat hun?

The lemon chicken was lovely hun but I found not enough sauce for me you might wanna make a little extra.

Is it a strong tasting meat hun?

I will keep that in mind hun thanks...

Yeah it is strong chick and rich..but very tender.. what ya thinkin on makin with it..?? Xx

No idea hun just bought em for something different to try. Suggestions greatly received x

Ive had it in a redcurrant and juniper berry sauce in a restaurant hun n it was gorgeous... ive seen juniper berries in the spices aisle in asda before... maybe you could google a recipe chick xxx

uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/517562

Heres a recipe I found hun... you could tweak it to make it sw friendly... there are loads on Google xxx

uktv.co.uk/food/recipe/aid/517562

Heres a recipe I found hun... you could tweak it to make it sw friendly... there are loads on Google xxx

Just tried to post a link to a recipe but dont think it worked lol... still cant work this bloody phone lol... xxx

Wow she's beautiful Hun. That first pic is gorgeous! X

Thanks hun - sadly the modelling agency went bust. Shes married and content now so its the last thing on her mind. Still nice to keep and look back on though x

Back