Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi Liz hun im good thanks hows you? The chicken was lush, the boys had home made mince pie it killed me dishing it up and smelling it lol

Lol Emma thats men for ya

All sounds lovely. I didn't know the wholemeal pitta were a heb, I love them but avoid them cos I thought they were high in syns. The sticky chicken is lovely and hubby and kids love it too, the diet coke chicken also a big hit, so good when we can all eat more or less the same meals :)

Only the weightwatchers pittas hun. Im not keen on the diet coke stuff I tried it with gammon. Yeh it is great when we all eat the same, it makes cooking hassle free lol

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Hi Liz hun im good thanks hows you? The chicken was lush, the boys had home made mince pie it killed me dishing it up and smelling it lol

Lol Emma thats men for ya

Im great honey thankyou. ..mmmm mince pie sounds amazin... im droolin lol xxx

Dinner looks lovely hun. I need a clone of you to help me cook lol x

Well - I went for my physio today, he has referred me to the pain clinic they have an acupuncture team and may also give me injections. My x ray results show I have - minimal anterior lipping on my lower dorsal spine!!! In English bony growths/spurs on my spine which are the very early stages of arthritis. Hoping the pain clinic can do something as he reckons this alone would not cause the pain im having and for so long in 1 place. Im getting old and decrepid :-(

Well - I went for my physio today, he has referred me to the pain clinic they have an acupuncture team and may also give me injections. My x ray results show I have - minimal anterior lipping on my lower dorsal spine!!! In English bony growths/spurs on my spine which are the very early stages of arthritis. Hoping the pain clinic can do something as he reckons this alone would not cause the pain im having and for so long in 1 place. Im getting old and decrepid :-(

Aw hun! If that alone isn't causing the pain does he have an idea of what else it might be?

Lets hope the pain clinic can at least do something to manage your pain x

Back