Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

He has no clue hun, he was stumped. He said the clinic can do loads of others tests etc if they need to. Its been 5 months now and its no better. I felt like an old woman on Friday despite having a good time I had to sit in every pub as the pain was too bad to stand for too long.

Hopefully they'll do the other tests anyway then just to try to find a concrete diagnosis. X

Well - I went for my physio today, he has referred me to the pain clinic they have an acupuncture team and may also give me injections. My x ray results show I have - minimal anterior lipping on my lower dorsal spine!!! In English bony growths/spurs on my spine which are the very early stages of arthritis. Hoping the pain clinic can do something as he reckons this alone would not cause the pain im having and for so long in 1 place. Im getting old and decrepid :-(

That sounds like what I have...... I have arthritis in my lower spine and have extra bits of bone growing where they rub together. Ouch!
Hopefully you'll get sorted soon hun xxxxx

Double ouch its mega painful hun :-( I feel for you

Touch wood... my lower spine has been ok recently..... I think it's down to the amount of walking I do.... It's strengthened my muscles..... It's just my neck and shoulder now that are giving me more bloody jip!!
I missed my acupuncture session this morning..... I thought it was tomorrow!! I called them to apologise, now I have to wait a month for my next appointment.... Serves me right I suppose lol xxz

are the sessions helping hun

She started off doing some massaging to try and loosen the muscles around my neck and shoulder as they were really bad..... But I ended up really sore and couldn't even lean back on the sofa as it hurt that much..... So she decided to try acupuncture for the pain, I've only had one session of that 2 weeks ago.... It has eased a bit, but hopefully will improve even more after a few more sessions...... When I bloody remember to go! Lol xx

She started off doing some massaging to try and loosen the muscles around my neck and shoulder as they were really bad..... But I ended up really sore and couldn't even lean back on the sofa as it hurt that much..... So she decided to try acupuncture for the pain, I've only had one session of that 2 weeks ago.... It has eased a bit, but hopefully will improve even more after a few more sessions...... When I bloody remember to go! Lol xx

Dirty cow ;)

Back