Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I love the red, I wish I had the balls to pull it off. I think women just look amazing in red.
Apparently red and curves go together like....umm...balls I can't think of anything lol

Oh like chocolate and bananas :) hehe :)

Its a colour I never buy as a rule pixie - apparently women with dark hair suit red. They had it in black too but I thought ... NO you always buy black be daring lol.
Thanks Emma hun x

Its a colour I never buy as a rule pixie - apparently women with dark hair suit red. They had it in black too but I thought ... NO you always buy black be daring lol.
Thanks Emma hun x

You should buy red Hun, it suits you :)
I have a pillar box red duffle coat that I got for NYC (baby!) and it's a fab colour but I'm not brave enough to wear it as clothes yet, purely coats hats gloves etc hehe

Get it worn pixie otherwise by the time you get the guts it will be tooooooo big for ya lol.

Ooohhh red skinnys sound good - I feel a shopping trip coming on when I get paid lol

Get it worn pixie otherwise by the time you get the guts it will be tooooooo big for ya lol.

Ooohhh red skinnys sound good - I feel a shopping trip coming on when I get paid lol

My very bright coat :)

image-2405050816.jpg

T'was very bright for me lol, but I do really like it :) and thank you x

Aw thanks, I only have a handful as I'm either takin the pic or hiding lol x

Lmao men eh, well your mum must be lovely too then hun. I just think its still a little tight on my tummy maybe some spanx under it lol

Bought this dress today in the Asda sale hoping to slim into it for the summer. Tried it on to see what it looks like....still a tad tight on the tummy but not far to go. This time last year I was in a size 16-18, the dress is a 12. Not been that size since I dont know when lol.

View attachment 91681 Sorry its side on lol

gorgeous!

Lol well get some taken woman dont be shy your lovely x

Bless ya little cotton socks *blush*
I think the dress fits fab too, and happy holidays men are just clueless.

Actually asked mine if the "if you're happy I'm happy" line was actually true for him to reply "we'll of course it is. If u lot aren't happy we get it in the neck"
Can't blame him, it is a tad true lol

Back