Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lol would he dare say anything else or disagree - I just get a " well if you like it get it" grrrrr that doesnt effing help me

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Bought this dress today in the Asda sale hoping to slim into it for the summer. Tried it on to see what it looks like....still a tad tight on the tummy but not far to go. This time last year I was in a size 16-18, the dress is a 12. Not been that size since I dont know when lol.

View attachment 91681 Sorry its side on lol

Looking lovely hun. It's the same dress I bought yesterday! x

Haha I get that too.

I do feel for them sometimes, they don't know what to say for the best

Lol I know Adelle i posted on your thread hun, I hadnt realised until I saw you tell someone where you got it and I thought oh that looks/sounds familiar x

Lol I know Adelle i posted on your thread hun, I hadnt realised until I saw you tell someone where you got it and I thought oh that looks/sounds familiar x

Yes just seen it, I read your thread first.

Great minds and all that :) I saw the black too and was very tempted but I chose red over black - there's a first for anything.

Your so right Adelle, Im fed up with wearing black all the time. Yours will look great on, when you try it may we see pics? Its a really comfy dress

I seem to pick black, black, black. It's a comfort thing I think. Yes I've tried it on and it's lovely on isn't it?! I'll post a pic tomorrow just for you x

Its most definitely a comfort/safety thing, it comes from years of being overweight and having the mindset that black is a slimming colour. I must own about 15 pairs of black leggings lol OH keeps saying OMG more leggings and in the same bloody colour

Honestly Kathryn theyre a lovely fit, and its not like were all gonna meet and wear em at the same time lol

Its most definitely a comfort/safety thing, it comes from years of being overweight and having the mindset that black is a slimming colour. I must own about 15 pairs of black leggings lol OH keeps saying OMG more leggings and in the same bloody colour

Lol at your OH! It's defo comes from my years of thinking its slimming too. My friend at work said to me one. Do you own any other colour than black? Lol

Back