Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

You can get cheap city breaks for about £300 which is a lot of money but its a major occasion!
Check ******* they have some great deals on 3/4 night breaks inc flights to lots of European places x

How is g r o u p o n a naughty word ffs?!

I've woke up feeling pretty good today :superwoman: actually managed 1 load of washing, some dusting AND the washing up before anything started hurting or i got knackered :) result!!
AND ive had a little poop all by myself!!! :p lol xxx

Hehe this made my chuckle :D x

I think Oz would need to be first class or at least business purely for the length of it but as you say so expensive! Friends have just come back and they went normal economy but it took them 36 hours to get there and 42 to get back. That puts me off, I think you'd need a month there to make it worth it. Anything over 8 hrs needs 2 weeks hehe :)

I'd love to see NZ, but same issues.

Hubby's dream is Canada, with a go on the Rocky Mountaineer train and a cruise through Alaska. Will be amazing and have told him he can definitely go but he has to wait until our 10th wedding anniversary as that's how long it'll take to save for it (I put £100 a month away into a savings account for it)

Awwwwww the rockies by train, now that would be amazing, i want to go on the train, Bejing to Tibet, but Bob has said he can't do the altitude in Tibet, well I don't need to take him now do i !!!!! We are actually doing that trip when we've saved up enough, fly to Moscow, train (with stop off's) to Bejing, then Bejing to Tibet, Bob WILL go!

That would be amazing hun it sounds perfect. Its our 30th wedding anniversary this year in July I think all we will be doing is a long weekend somewhere. We had a fab holiday break last year courtesy of the kids for our joint 50th birthdays and anniversary they paid for us to go to Rome. It was lovely OH was just in awe as he loves his history

Wow 30 years, I can't believe we've been married nearly 26 yrs, do you remember the fannying around I did last year to make sure we had a nice 25th, it has flown by, well the whole 25/26 years have flown by.

And when I win the lotto, it's first class all the way for me, baby:D

Awwwwww the rockies by train, now that would be amazing, i want to go on the train, Bejing to Tibet, but Bob has said he can't do the altitude in Tibet, well I don't need to take him now do i !!!!! We are actually doing that trip when we've saved up enough, fly to Moscow, train (with stop off's) to Bejing, then Bejing to Tibet, Bob WILL go!

Wow 30 years, I can't believe we've been married nearly 26 yrs, do you remember the fannying around I did last year to make sure we had a nice 25th, it has flown by, well the whole 25/26 years have flown by.

Time flies doesnt it Michelle my kids are 24 and 28 and it just seems like yesterday I had them too. Lmao @ Bob WILL go lol. I can see who wears the trousers in your house ;) mind you my OH just always says to me yeh ok then, I think its just for a quiet life haha

Time flies doesnt it Michelle my kids are 24 and 28 and it just seems like yesterday I had them too. Lmao @ Bob WILL go lol. I can see who wears the trousers in your house ;) mind you my OH just always says to me yeh ok then, I think its just for a quiet life haha

Haha mine does this too. I think they learn it from their fathers l

He's so excited bless him but he also knows he has to wait.
Does hubby not get enough of trains at work? Or is it you that likes them?
I don't mind them, I think they are more comfy than planes def! Just need to go on a cruise so I can compare hehe :p

Lol, thing is with Bob he doesn't like making decisions, so I usually make them & get the flack if it all goes wrong, that's how I know he will go!!!!

He's so excited bless him but he also knows he has to wait.
Does hubby not get enough of trains at work? Or is it you that likes them?
I don't mind them, I think they are more comfy than planes def! Just need to go on a cruise so I can compare hehe :p

We both like travelling by train, especially abroad you can see so much of a country & get to chat to the locals, but I do want to go on the train to Tibet, you know it's a pressurized cabin:woohoo:, and the scenery will be a.maz.ing:D

Just having a read of your diary hun, Im loving all the poop talk lol.

Youve given me some ideas for recipes (the pizza idea is great) & the support you get from everyone is amazing. Am looking forward to your updates, keep up the good work :) x

Just having a read of your diary hun, Im loving all the poop talk lol.

Youve given me some ideas for recipes (the pizza idea is great) & the support you get from everyone is amazing. Am looking forward to your updates, keep up the good work :) x

Welcome aboard hun lol. Which pizza? the chicken one or the warburtons wrap one? you will find we all talk sh*t here lol

I used a warburtons squarish wrap(wholemeal) they are 8.5 syns the white ones are 8 which I find strange. Smother it in tomato puree and then cover with onions, mushrooms, peppers, ham, anything you wish really and then topping of HEX cheese yummy with SW chips and soooooooooo filling

I used a warburtons squarish wrap(wholemeal) they are 8.5 syns the white ones are 8 which I find strange. Smother it in tomato puree and then cover with onions, mushrooms, peppers, ham, anything you wish really and then topping of HEX cheese yummy with SW chips and soooooooooo filling

OMG I'm all over this idea!!! might have to have that one night in the week for a quick tea

how odd that white is lower that WM though? xx

Back