Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Nothing planned as yet but we like the cinema so we'll probably go there. Went to see the new superman on Monday if you've not seen it can confirm that Henry Cavill who plays him is really hot. Well worth a look ladies it's called Man of steel I think, very good too but trust me he's very hot! Mmmmm xxx

Good evening hun..... How's things??? Thank you for the idea of a luscious lemon scan bran cake.... It was scrumdiddlyumptious :)

Hope work gets better for you hun. Nothing worse than trouble in work xx

Kathryn text me today saying she had run out of sb cake and fancied a different flavour so I said what about a luscious lemon one lol.

Ive bought the ingredients but Kathryn has actually made it her txt was ............freekkkinnnggggggggggg gorgeous lol. Im assuming 5 scan bran 1 or 2 yogurts? some lemon essence and sweetener mix with 2 eggs and nuke in the microwave x

Heybabe
Little Hippo is back :)
Feeling much better tonight now my tummy has gone down a little and I'm here to catch up with you all.
So after chatting to you earlier we both have around a stone or less to go and I know we can do this, I have a 6 week countdown so want them to be a good 6 weeks for us both :)

So where's this lush food diary for today as it sounds wonderful?
I hope work gets better or you Hun, what's going on now?xxxx

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Kathryn text me today saying she had run out of sb cake and fancied a different flavour so I said what about a luscious lemon one lol.

Ive bought the ingredients but Kathryn has actually made it her txt was ............freekkkinnnggggggggggg gorgeous lol. Im assuming 5 scan bran 1 or 2 yogurts? some lemon essence and sweetener mix with 2 eggs and nuke in the microwave x

I'm all over that idea tomorrow for sure:D xxx. Think I am getting slightly addicted ha ha xx

Heybabe
Little Hippo is back :)
Feeling much better tonight now my tummy has gone down a little and I'm here to catch up with you all.
So after chatting to you earlier we both have around a stone or less to go and I know we can do this, I have a 6 week countdown so want them to be a good 6 weeks for us both :)

So where's this lush food diary for today as it sounds wonderful?

I hope work gets better or you Hun, what's going on now?xxxx

Ill post it in a sec lol. Ive had sh*t since last Friday. I got a phonecall at work from a solicitor for another section, normally I would have dealt with it but there were only 2 of us in that day, I had taken 5 calls off the belt for other sections, so not thinking I just said I'll transfer you through. When the guy picked up the phone I said I have a caller on the line for your section. I got attitude on the phone from the outset. 5 mins later his "boss" rings me and asks why I hadnt dealt with the call. I explained pressure of work, no staff etc. He said ok no probs. He has taken it further and said it will be raised in the weekly senior management meeting. On Monday i got taken out of the office and basically got a polite - dont let it happen again. The guy with the attitudes daughter is my big boss, he has obviously tittle tattled to her. I was soooooo peed off -

Correctamundo :)

Luscious lemon cake...
5 scan bran
1 lemon Greek mullerlight yogurt
Lemon essence
Sweetener
2 eggs

Mix, microwave, eat :)

HEXA - None
HEXB -
Wholemeal roll (60g)

Brekkie -
Mint scanbran cake with grapes and strawberries

Dinner -
Salad with gammon and bread roll

Tea -
Pork Steaks, Mashed potato, mashed sweet potato, peas, carrots, yorkie pudds, gravy

Drinks -
Pepsi Max, NAS mixed berries

Snacks -
Banana, boiled egg, Hoops n crosses

Syns -
SB cake (1.5) Gravy(1) yorkie pudds (6) salad cream (2) Hoops n crosses (4) Total 14.5

Ill post it in a sec lol. Ive had sh*t since last Friday. I got a phonecall at work from a solicitor for another section, normally I would have dealt with it but there were only 2 of us in that day, I had taken 5 calls off the belt for other sections, so not thinking I just said I'll transfer you through. When the guy picked up the phone I said I have a caller on the line for your section. I got attitude on the phone from the outset. 5 mins later his "boss" rings me and asks why I hadnt dealt with the call. I explained pressure of work, no staff etc. He said ok no probs. He has taken it further and said it will be raised in the weekly senior management meeting. On Monday i got taken out of the office and basically got a polite - dont let it happen again. The guy with the attitudes daughter is my big boss, he has obviously tittle tattled to her. I was soooooo peed off -

Nice bloke! If staff are thin on the ground and t's not for your section anyway than surely it's more effective to manage your time and resources and pass it over to the relevant section?!

People should never let family loyalties get in the way of work and it's very unfair for them to give you a telling off for doing something that you had to do due to staffing issues, which ultimately lie with poor management by senior staff!

Rant over lol.

I hope it settles down for you xx

HEXA - None
HEXB -
Wholemeal roll (60g)

Brekkie -
Mint scanbran cake with grapes and strawberries

Dinner -
Salad with gammon and bread roll

Tea -
Pork Steaks, Mashed potato, mashed sweet potato, peas, carrots, yorkie pudds, gravy

Drinks -
Pepsi Max, NAS mixed berries

Snacks -
Banana, boiled egg, Hoops n crosses

Syns -
SB cake (1.5) Gravy(1) yorkie pudds (6) salad cream (2) Hoops n crosses (4) Total 14.5

Lovely day Hun :) xxx

Back