Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

This thread moves so quickly. Work sounds super stressful.. I can't wait to moan about work. Hehe. Lemon scan bran cake sounds pretty awesome.

This thread moves so quickly. Work sounds super stressful.. I can't wait to moan about work. Hehe. Lemon scan bran cake sounds pretty awesome.

Lol you would think it was a popular thread or something Fran ( maybe Im just gobby lol). I was so stressed on Monday I actually dreaded going to work and had the runs :-( Ive never not wanted to go to work before, it was something soooooooo trivial and all it required was pressing 1 button.

Im gonna try the cake tomorrow cos ive got the last of my mint one to use up yum yum xx

Yay its cake baking day :D. How's my lovely craaazy lady this fine evening? Xxx

Hi hun im fine ty - I made a strawberry sb cake and its all collapsed on me lol couldnt wait till it cooled tried to get it out of the dish and now its like an eaton mess lol oops - ive had a taste and im not that keen boooo

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Aww Texty that's terrible you felt like that about going to work. Work shouldn't get you I'm that state. But it's the weekend!! Sit back and relax and don't think about those awful people X

Hi hun ive never felt like that before it was pants. Hopefully ive heard the end of it.

Yayyy I love the weekend x

Hi Texty, sounds like you work with a right load of knob heads, I wouldn't take messages for them anymore if you can help it, but at least you can unwind and enjoy the weekend. Xxx

Lol you hit the nail on the head hun - a lot of them are and mostly I ignore them. Unfortunately I cant avoid answering the phone as its on a loop so if mine is the next one to ring I have to answer it x

Evening chicken, sounds like you've had a hellish week, at least it's the weekend now and you can forget all about it for a bit! Any exciting plans this weekend hun? xxxxxx

Hi hun ive had better weeks lol. Need to go look for some new kitchen chairs tomorrow and thats about it. Nowt exciting lol

What about you x

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Hi hun im fine ty - I made a strawberry sb cake and its all collapsed on me lol couldnt wait till it cooled tried to get it out of the dish and now its like an eaton mess lol oops - ive had a taste and im not that keen boooo

Oooh noooo! Which yog did you use and how many? One of mine collapsed on me too and I thought it might have been the yog mullerlight....too much or too thin? Xx

Back