Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lol ......... they were healing until ..... I put the sandals on today that caused the mess now they are sore again. Just didnt break the skin this time lol will I ever learn

happy weekend love. put your feet up and let your feet heal!

Morning! As you all seem to be the scan bran experts, I thought I'd ask about a choc orange one? Any thoughts on what I could use for the orange part? I'm thinking either orange essence (I'm assuming you can buy that!) or a mandarin ML but I'm worried it might be too much yogurt?
Any thoughts?

Planning to go to Tesco to get ingredients for lemon scan bran cake :) I'm soon going to look like scan bran haha! :p

Morning! As you all seem to be the scan bran experts, I thought I'd ask about a choc orange one? Any thoughts on what I could use for the orange part? I'm thinking either orange essence (I'm assuming you can buy that!) or a mandarin ML but I'm worried it might be too much yogurt?
Any thoughts?

Planning to go to Tesco to get ingredients for lemon scan bran cake :) I'm soon going to look like scan bran haha! :p

I bought some orange essence from morrisons the other day hun :) haven't tried it yet though xxxx

I bought some orange essence from morrisons the other day hun :) haven't tried it yet though xxxx
Oh excellent, I've added it to my list!!
I love the HiFi choc orange bars and Terry's choc orange so I want to try and recreate that flavour, just to stop me craving Terry's choc orange!

So today I will mostly be making lemon sb cake, choc orange sb cake and maybe mint... Sod the housework! Ha!

Oh excellent, I've added it to my list!!
I love the HiFi choc orange bars and Terry's choc orange so I want to try and recreate that flavour, just to stop me craving Terry's choc orange!

So today I will mostly be making lemon sb cake, choc orange sb cake and maybe mint... Sod the housework! Ha!

I made a choc orange one last week.....was very nommmy smelled just like a terrys choc orange! I did add a tblsp of cocoa though to make it more chocolately x

Morning all - had a lush lie in I had a lovely hot bath last night before bed and went out like a light yayyyy.

Mmmmmmm scan bran cake I loved the mint one, I used cocoa in the choccy one I made the other night for taster night and added a choc brownie oprtions. The girls at class said it tasted just like a brownie :D

Im still not keen on the strawberry one but ill eat it lol. The lemon one is next on the list x

Back